Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Started by JackL, May 12, 2008, 07:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
There production quotas. You don't think there predictions short fall on accident do ya. Thats why they won't increase production, over producing will make the price fall. Dee Dee Dee!


Like I said, I need to go back to my old sig; "Never argue with an idiot."
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

trx#9

Quote from: digginfool on May 15, 2008, 12:49:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
There production quotas. You don't think there predictions short fall on accident do ya. Thats why they won't increase production, over producing will make the price fall. Dee Dee Dee!


Like I said, I need to go back to my old sig; "Never argue with an idiot."
Then definitely don't talk in front of a mirror.  rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

digginfool

Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 01:02:18 PM
Quote from: digginfool on May 15, 2008, 12:49:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
There production quotas. You don't think there predictions short fall on accident do ya. Thats why they won't increase production, over producing will make the price fall. Dee Dee Dee!


Like I said, I need to go back to my old sig; "Never argue with an idiot."
Then definitely don't talk in front of a mirror.  rolback1

Aren't you the witty one?  Try not to hurt yourself thinking up such droll responses.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

trx#9

Quote from: digginfool on May 15, 2008, 01:13:13 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 01:02:18 PM
Quote from: digginfool on May 15, 2008, 12:49:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
There production quotas. You don't think there predictions short fall on accident do ya. Thats why they won't increase production, over producing will make the price fall. Dee Dee Dee!


Like I said, I need to go back to my old sig; "Never argue with an idiot."
Then definitely don't talk in front of a mirror.  rolback1

Aren't you the witty one?  Try not to hurt yourself thinking up such droll responses.
Sorry I'm such a a$$hole for not agreeing with you.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MudMan

Quote from: digginfool on May 15, 2008, 01:13:13 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 01:02:18 PM
Quote from: digginfool on May 15, 2008, 12:49:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
There production quotas. You don't think there predictions short fall on accident do ya. Thats why they won't increase production, over producing will make the price fall. Dee Dee Dee!


Like I said, I need to go back to my old sig; "Never argue with an idiot."
Then definitely don't talk in front of a mirror.  rolback1

Aren't you the witty one?  Try not to hurt yourself thinking up such droll responses.

I found it quite humorous and witty
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

digginfool

Quote from: MudMan on May 15, 2008, 01:27:19 PM
Quote from: digginfool on May 15, 2008, 01:13:13 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 01:02:18 PM
Quote from: digginfool on May 15, 2008, 12:49:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
There production quotas. You don't think there predictions short fall on accident do ya. Thats why they won't increase production, over producing will make the price fall. Dee Dee Dee!


Like I said, I need to go back to my old sig; "Never argue with an idiot."
Then definitely don't talk in front of a mirror.  rolback1

Aren't you the witty one?  Try not to hurt yourself thinking up such droll responses.

I found it quite humorous and witty

I'm not surprised you did.  You've always proved yourself to have such a sophisticated sense of humor.  Oh, let's not forget intelligent, well thought-out contributions to any meaningful thread.  You two are definitely peas in a pod.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Ida_Mann

but if one were talking in front of a mirror, wouldn't you most likely agree with everything you just said?

oi

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JackL

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 15, 2008, 03:22:21 PM
but if one were talking in front of a mirror, wouldn't you most likely agree with everything you just said?

oi

Id@


LMAO.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

trx#9

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 15, 2008, 03:22:21 PM
but if one were talking in front of a mirror, wouldn't you most likely agree with everything you just said?

oi

Id@
Most people!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Ida_Mann

by the way, went to Sammyclub yesterday and filled up, $3.61 for regular and $3.81 for premium,,,,,on the way home passed a Sunoco that was charging $4.11 for premium.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

 Can a food processor really make fuel from banana peels and garbage? Only if I'm trying to get to the future right?
   I was in the hospital for a week and came out and saw the gas prices. I was like,"Holy Shizzit!!" It was $3.65 when I went in, and it's now $3.74.
   I think I'm gonna start riding in a Limo, the cost per week is almost the same!!

trx#9

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 16, 2008, 09:04:49 AM
Can a food processor really make fuel from banana peels and garbage? Only if I'm trying to get to the future right?
   I was in the hospital for a week and came out and saw the gas prices. I was like,"Holy Shizzit!!" It was $3.65 when I went in, and it's now $3.74.
   I think I'm gonna start riding in a Limo, the cost per week is almost the same!!
80 cents a gallon in south America, I say we all move down there and only speak English. We can do like the Mexican's do here, make them change there culture for us.  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com