NEW NEW Holy Lands Ride and Cleanup!

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 11, 2005, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

You don't have to look hard to find one. It is the Everglades after all. Where do you think all the cheaters and deadbeats from the casino's end up.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Thanks alot [smiley=angry2.gif] for that nasy image!  [smiley=Dead.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Sorry. Think of fluffy bunnies or sunsets :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

How about floating the clouds..... or leaving work and going muddin!!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Thrumud

Muddygurl, unfortunately I will have to pass on this one, My 3 year wedding anniversary is on the weekend of the ride / clean up.  I guess for the next one.  Sorry  :-/
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

nena

#56
I will be there
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

SSRancher

03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

CAOSPOP

What time are we meeting up and do you need anything ?

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jackinthebox23

Big D... I'm in. You gonna go?  Let's convoy up.  Manny..you in?
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

AintSkeered

What time and exactly where @ Holeyland? Me, wife and two sons will be there with as many of the neighbors and friends as I can shame into it!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

CAOSPOP

At your service my good chap !!! Call the time !

CAOSPOP

#63
QuoteHow about floating the clouds..... or leaving work and going muddin!!
HAHA you said floating  :P Ever see a floating Body ? hehe j/k lets go have some fun !!!!  ;D

HondaBeaterSFL

I will be there for sure. what time and what should I bring?

So far I got, my ATV and me...
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

HondaBeaterSFL

You can I/M me or email to let me know
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

We will be there at 10am, we are meeting in front of the pump house. Look for a Dark Purple Dodge Ram 2500 and a Green Tundra. Again, if the weather is nice, Saturday we will be camping and will be behind the pump house. Bring food, snacks, and drinks. I am bringing trashbags.

P.S. I would suggest bringing gloves too!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

QuoteWhat time and exactly where @ Holeyland? Me, wife and two sons will be there with as many of the neighbors and friends as I can shame into it!

10 am in front of the pump house. We will be on a dark green Arctic Cat 650 and with a yellow Honda Foreman. See you all out there and get ready to have fun!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

Awsome, tommorow is Friday, then let there be mud. muhahaha.... ;D
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

Okay..... There wasn't a big turn out for the Poker Run but I hope there is for this. It is really important. Just think, the more people that you bring or that come the less time we have to clean up and the more time we have to ride. It is going to be sooo much fun! Now, who else is comming?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

AintSkeered

Sunday May 15th, 10am, pump station correct?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

MuddyGurl101

QuoteSunday May 15th, 10am, pump station correct?

Correct
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

wilburz

I refuse to pick up any used condoms or tampons! ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddyGurl101

Well I am hoping that people throw away that kind of stuff!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

gofastmatt2


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com