Mini-Quad Tires???

Started by flmedic911, April 10, 2005, 12:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flmedic911

Hello all!!!

My 5 y/o has a Redcat 50cc quad.  Great bike, cant beat it for the money.  I was trying to find someone that makes a 14.5X7-6 size tire that is more aggresive, kind-of like a mud tire.  We went out in the woods, it was wet and muddy, only got stuck in the thicker stuff, and I think a more aggressive rear tire would really help the quad out.  It has plenty of power to turn the tires.  I need some help here.

Thanks
FLMEDIC911 8)

Kawa3

i think there is a mini quad dune tire....might be better than stock in mud or just out in a little pit or ever trail riding
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

flmedic911

Thanks for the info, I think a paddle tire would probably get trashed in the mud or on a hard trail.

Thanks for the info!!!

flmedic911

Mod:

Can you move this thread to the tech corner?  probably get a better response.

Thanks,

FLMEDIC911 ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D

Kawa3

ok itp makes the mini quad sand star tires. I seen paddles on some  buggys at a mud hole once... they where doing good
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

flmedic911

Kawa3:

Thanks, Ill look into them, but some of the trails we ride are hard, almost like concrete with dirt on them, so I am still reserved about the paddle tires.  Thanks again!!!!

FLMEDIC911 8) 8) ;)

flmedic911

Anyone else have a suggestion??? ??? :P

Harley_Honey

Call Russ @ D&C Cycle (904) 272-0747 He'll get you want you need

flmedic911

Harley_Honey:

Thanks I will call on Monday.  Where is he located at?

Thanks for your help.

FLMEDIC911

 ;) ;D

J.D.

gokartsupply .com . look in tire section .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

flmedic911

JD:

YOU ROCK!!!!  I like the Lug style tires for the rear tires, and leave the all terrain ones on the front.  Only question is, the rear tire will either be a little taller and thinner, or shorter and thinner than the front tires.  Would the taller and thinner be the best bet or what?
Original tire size is 14.5X7-6

Thanks again!!!!!!!!

FLMEDIC911 ;D 8) ;) :-* ;) ;D 8) ::) :P :-* ;D 8) :) ;)

PS-would the snow hogs be better for rear wheel drive 50cc quad, or the lug?