WELL ISNT THAT NICE

Started by greenmachine, May 13, 2008, 12:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

 rolback1
yeah its an inside joke  :D

backinsaddle

green, don't start, it's not worth it

DjLeOo

mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

Offline

Location: Tampa Bay

Posts: 75204



      Re: When third worlders visit a thread
« Reply #37 on: Today at 12:33:40 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After reviewing this particular thread, I can't see any reason to ban anyone. Except "offroadinFL" of who is an alias of another user. You know who you are.

The posts in this thread are just a bunch of nonsense. Sounds like a bunch of 6 year olds whining and complaining.

I've never received any discounts or free stuff from BigDaddy. I've never even talked to BigDaddy before on the phone. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Mr. Bone for your time !!!

...

You missed it Mr. Lube AKA GreenMachine!!

Now you know who starts everything ....

GreenMachine, JackL, & offroadinFL The 3 Amigos !!
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

mrbones

I guess I missed Djleo's vulgar attack against Greenmachine. Sorry about that. Djleo has been banned.

I'm not really sure what he is trying to say on that last post.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

You all need to grow up and let it go.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

Yes, time to let it go. I think its time to do that daily backup of the forum now.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

big-daddy

Thank you for clearing that up Mr Bones.

I gave the ATV Rally $500.00 worth of phones for their raffle. Also QT got a free phone and many other members on this site got free phones from me.  So what, they're my phones and I didn't ask for anything in return. So what the big deal!                       


But if Mr Bones or everyone on here needs help with their wireless, I'll be more than glad to help them if I can.


Yes, Green even you............. Well isn't that nice!  ;D



I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

greenmachine

Quote from: big-daddy on May 13, 2008, 02:43:11 PM
Thank you for clearing that up Mr Bones.

I gave the ATV Rally $500.00 worth of phones for their raffle. Also QT got a free phone and many other members on this site got free phones from me.  So what, they're my phones and I didn't ask for anything in return. So what the big deal!                       


But if Mr Bones or everyone on here needs help with their wireless, I'll be more than glad to help them if I can.


Yes, Green even you............. Well isn't that nice!  ;D




I dont take handouts.
Sorry that your sidekick was banned, but he deserved it.


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 13, 2008, 01:07:48 PM
You all need to grow up and let it go.

I will as soon as the attacks on people I care about stop.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com