Quad Series Tentative dates

Started by racingbroke, May 07, 2008, 11:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racingbroke

The tentative dates for the upcoming season have been posted at www.ssqsa.com - this includes the mx; quad scrambles and flat track schedules.  Check it out. ;D
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

gearhead400

ohhhh yaaaa! i forgot ssqsa was hosting XC events!!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

duroc825

Cool! I didn't see any XC dates or locations yet though??

racingbroke

I think Brett's still working on all of the dates/tracks.  Stay tuned...
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

duroc825

Started reading the wrong tread I guess! Found the answers on another. OOPS!

duroc825


Paul_S

Quote from: duroc825 on June 10, 2008, 01:44:57 AM
This still in the works?

Yeah Mike, 2 of the xc dates are at the plex  :Fp

Also we are hosting a tt race and an mx race for them.

duroc825

Cool! Gotta work together and stuff happens huh?

Southern Outlaw

Like the schulde but it does have conficting event weekend with FTR...I personally would like to have the opportunity to race both...the conflicting dates are:

1/24 - FTR is at Brighton
2/21 - FTR is at Gatorback

and neither of SSQSA dates have been taken as of yet...like duroc825 said less ALL work together
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

LostCause

The 1/24 date is going to be changed to 1/10.

I am trying my best not to conflict with any of the dates but it is really hard.  24 dates within 8 months. first not to conflick with our race dates then to try and work around other dates.  It gets confusing some times ;D.

I will try to do my best with the GB date.

The March date is going to be at L cross.  Will update flyer soon.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

duroc825

I wouldn't overlap the GB date if at all possible that should be a pretty popular race.