here is one for all you Obama fans and haters

Started by ROC0999, May 06, 2008, 07:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

This country is not ready for a female president or a black president. Not yet. .

But then who knows. There are people out there who still support GW. 

I support Hillary, if she does not win the Democratic nomination I will either not vote or vote McCain
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

sbripple

Quote from: Keeter on May 08, 2008, 03:00:29 PM
This country is not ready for a female president or a black president. Not yet. .

But then who knows. There are people out there who still support GW. 

I support Hillary, if she does not win the Democratic nomination I will either not vote or vote McCain
good another vote for mccain.Hillery has no chance .Obama does not either .our next big guy will be mccain.America might be ready for a black president but not that black one.


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com