Extra Class At Ocala Speedway on the 17th?

Started by fastrnrik, May 07, 2008, 09:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

If I can work it out, I am considering adding an extra class at the Ocala race on the 17th. I would like some input to see if it would be worth it.

The class would be a TT / Supermoto class. We would run part of the main track and part of the asphalt infield. There will be a right turn, but no jumps.

If there is enough interest we could have a class for the quads and bikes.

We ran a section of the asphalt this past weekend and it is awesome.

Let me know what you guys think

jayman

I may consider this over racing the flat track....
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Bamaquad

Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

yfz122

If I am able to make it up I would like to.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

flattrack_Ben


fastrnrik



jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

We will NOT be able to run this class for this weekends race. We will run it in the future at an upcoming race.

It will work out better because we will be able to set up a better course with some jumps, etc. for that race

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com