Maybe a RZR problem?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, May 08, 2008, 10:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I have a RZR and I watched this video about three time to verify what I saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ckIuAgBkM

I have my opinion what I saw what do you guys think?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Well I realize there wouldn't be a problem if they wern't trying to do a wheelie with people on the back.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Rick16b

Besides the obvious (trying to do a wheelie with people on the back) I'm thinkin your leaning towards the gas spilling out and causing that little fire ball underneath.  :dunno.gif I'm thinkin that could be a problem.

steelheader13

Looked like $4-5 bucks of fuel there, or about 6 oz. at todays rates. ;)
'08 Rhino 700 SE

IXIswamperIXI

I rolled mine onto its side and fuel came out of the vent hose from the tank but it wasn't near that much.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

greenmachine

my opinion is that those guys are complete idiots.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: greenmachine on May 08, 2008, 11:34:28 AM
my opinion is that those guys are complete idiots.
That they are
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Slick89

See thats whats happens when people lack common sense.
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com