04 YFZ rated?

Started by 1FasterBlaster, May 02, 2008, 07:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

 The a-arms are only 47". Their not 49" like MX a-arms. He had it set up for woods riding.

KD 428

Oh thats not that bad. Are those mx tires?
HONDA CRF450R

1FasterBlaster

 No, I think he has XC tires on it also.

mrbones

I don't know who's selling it, but here's a cheap '04 that just showed up on Craigslist.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/mcy/671317053.html

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1FasterBlaster

 That's not it, but dayum, a 04 for $2500.?

mrbones

I'd say its worth a look. But look carefully for crash damage, spot welds on the frame, etc.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1FasterBlaster

  I pretty much decided to go with my friends KFX400. I know what he's done to it and it has everything I need already.
  I don't think I've ever seen a deal on a 450 like that...wonder if something is wrong with it.

Miami450R

lol.



i bought my old 450r off of my friend for 2,500.

traded it for a 05 shee.


then traded that for a 04 yfz.



so basically , i also got a 04 yfz for 2,500. haha
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

1FasterBlaster

 That's how you do it. I'm getting a fully modded KFX400 for under$3500. And it has about 4 to 5 thousand in upgrades, plus he has a lot of replacement parts-aftermarket-also, he can do any kind of repairs or work I need.
   It's a good thing those LTR's came around, the price of everything else has gone down.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 09, 2008, 11:14:13 AM
That's how you do it. I'm getting a fully modded KFX400 for under$3500. And it has about 4 to 5 thousand in upgrades, plus he has a lot of replacement parts-aftermarket-also, he can do any kind of repairs or work I need.
   It's a good thing those LTR's came around, the price of everything else has gone down.
Lol are you kidding me, the resale value of the 400 went so low, I cant even get 3k for my 05.

1FasterBlaster

 I know. It's great for all us 400 riders. I've seen other 450's for under $3500.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com