Are all the classified forums zeroed out?

Started by Mudneck, May 06, 2008, 04:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

Is it just me or are all the for sale counts to 0?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

I fixed it. I've been trying for days to try and delete ads older than 60 days, but every time I do, the forum hangs up and the message counts disappear. I then have to run a fix to recount every thing. I forgot to do it last time. I still can't delete the old ads. Tech support for the forum has been a little slow at the developers website.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

Thought it was me. I do try and post SOLD since I cannot remove the thread if there are other peopoles posts on it. I could imagine its alot of work.It would be nice if people who posted the ads would immediately answer questions or mark it sold as it happens. It would make buys & sells go faster.If you post an add you should be reponsible enought to manage it through completion. my >03 cent
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com