Hey, changed my name!

Started by Ms.Mud, April 17, 2005, 01:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Mud

Hey ya'll I just wanted to tell you that I changed my name from ReconRider to Ms.Mud. I used to ride a Honda Recon now I ride a SICK Honda Foreman. It has 27" outlaws on ITP wheels, Detroit locker/unlocker,10.5:1 piston, disc brake conversion,snorkel, and it's bright yellow!! My dad says that there is nothing out there that can hang with it in the mud  :D
Anybody wanna try me  ;D

Ms.Mud
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

MadMudder

Congratulations on the new quad. I'll take you on my E-ton 50 with a big bore kit and some 29.5 laws. ;) NOT. By the way does it have a lift?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ms.Mud

lol... My brother has an Eton 90, I could just imagine that thing on 29.5"s....
I forgot, I do have a 2 inch highlifter lift kit and 1.5 inch wheel spacers all the way around.
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ms.Mud

#4
yep!!!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Ms.Mud

#5
........            
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Ms.Mud

#6
isn't it sick!!!  ;D:o  My dad put a bigger snorkel on it already.
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

MadMudder

what do you want it to be? "WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW HONDA SUBMARINE YELLOW HONDA SUBMARINE.." Kool bike but i think the e ton will still take it ;)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

peanut

Hey Ashley we can all live in the yellow sub! Sounds like fun! Yes the yellow sub is my sister's quad but I have rode it more than her [smiley=Tongue.gif] [smiley=Tongue.gif] [smiley=Tongue.gif]
1986 Suzuki Samurai

Ms.Mud

Quotewhat do you want it to be? "WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW HONDA SUBMARINE YELLOW HONDA SUBMARINE.." Kool bike but i think the e ton will still take it ;)
Yeah right , you wish
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ms.Mud

no,I'm being serious!!  I refuse to live in a yellow house, let alone  a  yellow submarine :)
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

ATPShaun94

DO you have any pics you or Mike muddin with it [smiley=Question.gif] or some cool ones with it sunk [smiley=Cool.gif]

Ms.Mud

last weekend we went to haines city and found a good muddin' hole. I'll see if i cn find some of the pics
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~