Anyone know PSL bio teacher Tiffany Sheppard?

Started by shogun323, May 01, 2008, 11:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

http://mj.933flz.com/pages/mainfeed.html?feed=204719&article=3626262

I guess she was fired and did some modeling stuff!!! Good Gravy she is Fine!!!!

Where were all the hot teachers 15 years ago when I was in school?!?!?!?!?!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Da_Mtg_Man

You aint kiddin brother. I never had a teacher at my school that  looked as good as the teachers that are screwing around with these boys.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

I remember my grade school teachers being old grannies. I had a couple nice ones in college though.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

bluestroker

It makes me want to go fishing ! ! ! !

she sure does have some nice .........eyes ! ! ! !
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

NYRAPTOR

if my teachers looked like her i would have become a brain surgeon. geezus. merry christmas and thank you little baby jesus.

dj_pizzim

I dont really see anything in those pics that justify her getting fired .... but ya she has some nice ....Eyes ;)
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

kawasakimojaverider


NYRAPTOR


kawGIRL

She was on the 103.1Buzz morning show today and they want her to to be a DJ on the weekend and the Spearmint Rhino called in and offered her a job  :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

eldiablo64

I don't think I had a teacher younger than 70 when I was in school  lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

trx#9

I personally think she looks trampy, nothing worse than a girl with tramp stamps all over her.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

logandzwon

#12
I had one teacher in high school was was mid twenties, fresh out of teaching school herself, very attractive.  She tried to be very professional, but we didn't learn anything.  I don't even remember what subject she was teaching.  I do remember the student constantly hitting on her, and the trading of XTC and LSD.  The boys didn't respect her because they wanted to hit on her, the girls didn't respect her because they were jealous of the attention she got from the boys.

The point is, hot women just aren't good school teachers.

sflarider

Ull muh techers were purty and I lernt lots!

Bigscrb15

And if I am not mistaken that Charter company allows the girls to take off their tops once in international waters.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com