Freindly ATV park threatoned with closure in south ga!!

Started by sykolincoln, May 02, 2008, 12:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

Possom Creek, not 10 mins from my house. The Owner has to go up before the county commisioners, apparently he has a bad neighbor complaining, this is a nice clean facility that Ive been to numerous times when I need to get out and just have a good time. He is also trike freindly! not to many places can boast that! I dont know what anyone can do here, I plan on attending the meating and voicing my opinions and concerns over this as best I can.  A
nd if your in the south ga north fla area please try to attend the meating!!



http://possumcreekoffroadpark.net/

email them and give them some encouraging words!

I will be trying to get a E-Patition started and will add it as soon as I can!










3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

sykolincoln

online patition up!

please sign and show your suport for local private atv ride areas!!


http://www.petitiononline.com/possum/petition.html
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

350x_rider


i58829

I signed it as well, keep me posted on whats going on we're gonna be done waiting for the baby in the next few days so i can get out a little further from home soon...

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Southern Outlaw

TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

Turboderf



bluesman


bugmanjr

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

sykolincoln

WOW over a 100 veiws and less than 100 sigs? what gives? you guys dont suport atv ridign areas? if this the same suport you guys show in Fl NO wounder you guys dont have anywhere to ride anymore! many thanx to those who signed! it only takes a minute to sign!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

lswjth2

I have signed this and e-mailed it to everyone that enjoys the outdoors, thank you for bringing this to lite.....

BIGREDTIDE

Alan,

I signed.   8)

May I ask what the neighbor is complaining about in particular.  Is it noise, are atv'ers getting onto their property, folks being rowdy, etc?

Guess I'm hoping the neighbor is just being an azz, and not the park/riders are causing realistic concerns.   :)

C'mon folks.....sign!   ;)
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

KD 428

I signed it, even though Im in South Florida lol
HONDA CRF450R

07orlando450R

I signed even though ive never been, but i bet you i will someday, i love going to new places.
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

sykolincoln

Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on May 02, 2008, 03:18:34 PM
Alan,

I signed.   8)

May I ask what the neighbor is complaining about in particular.  Is it noise, are atv'ers getting onto their property, folks being rowdy, etc?

Guess I'm hoping the neighbor is just being an azz, and not the park/riders are causing realistic concerns.   :)

C'mon folks.....sign!   ;)


I think it has something to do with noise, but it really isnt noisy at all there, all the times Ive been there everyone has been super nice, and there wasnt anyone getting rowdy or out of line anytime, from what I heard hes a older man and hes just plain craby, dosnt like anything around im pretty much.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

BIGREDTIDE

Quote from: sykolincoln on May 02, 2008, 04:33:47 PM
Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on May 02, 2008, 03:18:34 PM
Alan,

I signed.   8)

May I ask what the neighbor is complaining about in particular.  Is it noise, are atv'ers getting onto their property, folks being rowdy, etc?

Guess I'm hoping the neighbor is just being an azz, and not the park/riders are causing realistic concerns.   :)

C'mon folks.....sign!   ;)


I think it has something to do with noise, but it really isnt noisy at all there, all the times Ive been there everyone has been super nice, and there wasnt anyone getting rowdy or out of line anytime, from what I heard hes a older man and hes just plain craby, dosnt like anything around im pretty much.
Gotcha.....thanks!
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

rinconpete

Signed it #87. Too bad I just moved to Jax couple of weeks ago and don't know anyone or any place to ride here yet.
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

steelheader13

'08 Rhino 700 SE

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

450rutmaker

I was 133 hopefully the 2fast2crash club can make a visit if it stays open.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

ATF450

Quote from: sykolincoln on May 02, 2008, 01:50:33 PM
WOW over a 100 veiws and less than 100 sigs? what gives? you guys dont suport atv ridign areas? if this the same suport you guys show in Fl NO wounder you guys dont have anywhere to ride anymore! many thanx to those who signed! it only takes a minute to sign!
I was number 149 and just to let you know your lucky any Floridians responded with your comment
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com