citrus county

Started by L(.)(.)K4Lin, March 30, 2008, 04:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L(.)(.)K4Lin

N e one know where i can ride near Homosassa, fl?

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

There are a bunch of pretty nice places. Just PM me and we'll talk.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

eldiablo64

citrus county has deputies on atv's  so be careful they don't play around.if you have stock(quiet)exhaust you may get away with it without anyone complaining.I grew up in north citrus county man there used to be a ton of places to ride back in  the day but not any more.be careful and have fun
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]