Five airlifted from 41st & Krome

Started by JackL, April 28, 2008, 08:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Why? Because they were out of gas and had a flat tire. Anyone know these guys? They are all over WSVN. LMAO.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

Haha, what a waste of an airlift!!!

I didn't see em, never heard of it until now, but I'd love to hear more!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

DRWalum

Quote from: jrpro130 on April 28, 2008, 11:12:57 AM
Haha, what a waste of an airlift!!!

I didn't see em, never heard of it until now, but I'd love to hear more!


Can you imagine the $$$$$ on that flight  :D
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

trey82

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

Anoriginal


VForcedave

Dumb Azzzes. Too bad they did not meet up with the killer croc Goliath.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

backinsaddle

shoulda left them out there for a couple days

i hope they have to pay for the air rescue

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Anoriginal

It amazes me that people can be that dumb. Over the weekend, Chillinthemost, myself and a few other friends went from Monroe Station in the Everglades, all the way north to the alley with ZERO trouble. Why? Because we have more brains than a box of hair ....unlike those idiots.

Rare Earth Rider

Blind leading the Blind
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

backwoods boy

i may have to make a run down there w/ the truck and trailer and take those atv's on outta there cuz it aint good for the environment to just leave em there ;)
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: backwoods boy on April 28, 2008, 03:56:31 PM
i may have to make a run down there w/ the truck and trailer and take those atv's on outta there cuz it aint good for the environment to just leave em there ;)

i like the way you think lol
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

MudMan

From the article >>>>

"Our cell phone ran out of battery ... the bikes just ran out of battery, they wouldn't start anymore, two of them; one, the tire came off the rim. Like a scary movie,"

Like a scary movie........Are you f-ing kidding me ?!?! 

We should have left them out there......survival of the fittest....my god what a waste of money....boo hoo you had to spend the night in the woods......we all do that every weekend....its called CAMPING you dumb@$$ city folk. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

leeward bound

I cant believe this!  I have spent thousands of dollars to have such an outing and these Patunias loose sight of the golden arches and hit the panic button.

We are loosing the right to ride out there because of these types of instances.  And of coarse they could not wait to launch two birds and half a dozen over zealous law enforecers!

I am sure this will be just more bullets for the FWC and the OHV comitee..

I can just here it now   See they just cant take care of themselves out there and they should not be allowed

trx#9

I was lost at croom for like 3 days. My GPS broke and I forgot to charge my cell phone. Nobody came looking for me.  :(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

rancher1

What would of been funny is if a couple of would have scared the s^&* out of them and taught them a lesson.A couple of days out there would done the trick I can see it now do to there stupidity we will all suffer. :H

Gato

Now it is on fire they will probably blame atv's
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

JackL

Quote from: Gato on April 28, 2008, 07:15:40 PM
Now it is on fire they will probably blame atv's


I saw that all the way from the 836. The first thing I thought was these retards said they were going back for the bikes today.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

JackL

Anyone know the deal at the end of 41st? Looks like they don't arrest you for riding there. I think I am going to ride it this weekend truly as far as it goes. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Gato

Quote from: JackL on April 28, 2008, 08:45:09 PM
Anyone know the deal at the end of 41st? Looks like they don't arrest you for riding there. I think I am going to ride it this weekend truly as far as it goes. ;)

before you would not see cops that far back I would not try this w/e just in case to much has happened too soon
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

686RAPTOR


JackL

Quote from: Gato on April 28, 2008, 09:44:14 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 28, 2008, 08:45:09 PM
Anyone know the deal at the end of 41st? Looks like they don't arrest you for riding there. I think I am going to ride it this weekend truly as far as it goes. ;)

before you would not see cops that far back I would not try this w/e just in case to much has happened too soon

Very good point.

I just saw it again on TV. What a laugh. I will have to post the video.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com