rhino roll over law suit .

Started by speedE, December 20, 2007, 02:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedE

just saw the commercial for the attorneys. NOT GOOD!

Bleedsblue

There have been threats of lawsuits for some time. Who knows what will really come of it if anything. I know a few cases were dropped because the operator was more at fault than anything but now that they started giving out doors to every Rhino owner it's like an admission of guilt and I'm sure the lawyers are just eating that up.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

shawnley1222

every rollover ive seen has been to driver error
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

suzukitrash


94Hardbody4x4

If you're stupid enough to take a turn in a golf cart at 30mph with no doors or seatbelts then you deserve what you get. I've rolled my bike ontop of myself numerous times and I'll take the credit for it each time because I was probably doing something stupid.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

shawnley1222

bud just gives the the cahonas to do what u want instead of just peterin out
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on December 23, 2007, 02:15:26 AM
If you're stupid enough to take a turn in a golf cart at 30mph with no doors or seatbelts then you deserve what you get. I've rolled my bike ontop of myself numerous times and I'll take the credit for it each time because I was probably doing something stupid.

i agree.  heres my input if you want to be stupid thats fine just dont complain when something goes wrong or you get hurt.  I have flipped my electric golfcart numerous of times, taken it off huge jumps and even drove it off a cliff.  Sure we got a little banged up but we laughed about it.  People need to take responsability for their actions
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Bleedsblue

Unforunately too many people are sue happy and would rather try and get some money out of a bad situation they caused.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Tecatematt

my father and i flipped our 07 rhino 660 right on its side on the limestone road the first day we bought it.  It had  only  been off o  the trailer 5 mins.  We didn't sue no one it was out fault people are just stupid and blame everyone but them self for somethings.  We ended up laughing it off when we got back to the house.
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

Chadk145

 I just rolled mine over a couple days ago in the yard at home.Turned to sharp at  maybe 10mph and she rolled over pinning my foot under the passanger seat..(glad the seats come off easy)I didn't get hurt ...Just my pride...lol
'05 rhino
'04 sportsman 400

shawnley1222

Quote from: Chadk145 on March 26, 2008, 04:45:00 PM
I just rolled mine over a couple days ago in the yard at home.Turned to sharp at  maybe 10mph and she rolled over pinning my foot under the passanger seat..(glad the seats come off easy)I didn't get hurt ...Just my pride...lol

sometimes thats even worse  :K
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

#11
 Hey I almost rolled my Rhino........... after several adult beverages and 4ft of AIR @ 40MPH....the tire blew off the rim, they should have forseen that it could happen and done something about it.... the CHILD riding with me was scared, I SMELL ....LAWSUIT!!  LOL  The same thing happend with 3 wheelers when I was a kid, everyone got hurt because they were doind something they shouldnt have and Honda gets the blame. When does the rider/Driver has any resposability for his/her actions??

EigerGuy

not to blame any of you who take responsibility, but the ones who cry give lawmakers reasons to close down areas for us to ride, they say its dangerous
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

PHN

Next they'll want to enforce seat belt laws for Rhino's..... ::)
I'll have to take out my "beverage holder" too... >:D

Darwin should have killed off the lawyers FIRST!

Anoriginal

Never met a lawyer who sued without a client asking him or her to do so.  ;)

Oh, and Darwin never killed anyone.

JackL

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 17, 2008, 03:30:49 PM
Never met a lawyer who sued without a client asking him or her to do so.  ;)

Oh, and Darwin never killed anyone.


You and your confounded logic. Shakespeare had the right idea. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Anoriginal

Quote from: JackL on April 20, 2008, 12:17:48 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 17, 2008, 03:30:49 PM
Never met a lawyer who sued without a client asking him or her to do so.  ;)

Oh, and Darwin never killed anyone.


You and your confounded logic. Shakespeare had the right idea. ;)

ha ha ha ha! Feel the love?  ;)

PHN

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 17, 2008, 03:30:49 PM
Never met a lawyer who sued without a client asking him or her to do so.  ;)

Oh, and Darwin never killed anyone.

It's all personal with you.....1/2 our income is from a lawyer.....

It's just that every time we turn around there is some civil or class action suit wanting millions of dollars because people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions....spill coffee in your lap and blame McDonald's? PLEASE! Shoot yourself and sue Ruger for not making a "safer gun"? WTF....

take a joke....you are such a pain in the ass....but you are right about Darwin....It's just that lawyers haven't evolved from "the bottom" yet....is that better?

Anoriginal

#18
PHN,

I can take a joke and constantly engage in the same regarding my profession. And, if I am such a pain, why does my PM box fill up daily with people thanking me for my free advice and help I constantly give to members of this site? I think it's just slanted perception on your part combined with your own insecurity. Again, a lawyer can't sue without a client.

You seem to have a problem with me for the sheer reason that everytime you attempt to engage me in a battle of wits, I dominate you. I am sorry that you have such a self esteem issue that you find it necessary to cast disparagment upon me in such a childish manner. It's really sad.

You should stick to something other than trying to get over on me. You're not capable. But, if you want to keep trying, go ahead. It's always good for a laugh from me and from the people who send me PM's about your comments as well.

:Clap.gif

PHN

If you are as secure and self confident as you claim, then why even respond to my posts?

I have fun with this crap....it is obviously much more important to you..... :bow.gif

I bow to your superiorness... :bow.gif

:Clap.gif