Jennifer Albright in ATV Sport

Started by TRX450R_Racer, April 27, 2008, 03:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

They have a nice write up about her (on page 18) and her hard work to get to where she is today. Congratulations to her for her accomplishments and thanks for all she has done for ATV Racing.

Also congratulations on being part of Team Gieco!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Turboderf


quadracer1992

I read that artice earlier today congrats Jen!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Albright335

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

mrbones

Congrats! Can someone post the article?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: mrbones on April 29, 2008, 04:18:36 PM
Congrats! Can someone post the article?

I will post it tonight when I get home.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

TRX450R_Racer

I finally finished reading this issue and not only is there and article about Jennifer, but she also wrote a 3 page article about the GNCC. Way to go Jen!

Here is the article I never posted sorry it took me so long I forgot.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.