crazy air. huevos made of steel! WWYD

Started by gery350, April 24, 2008, 11:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Thats crazy......... I don't like heights, so I would have to change my underware few times.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

shogun323

You woldn't catch me dead up there. That is crazy!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Turboderf


trx#9

I don't think those steps meet code or the railings. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hondabeefast

02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

yfz122

That place looks awesome!!! I would walk it with that safety line hooked up.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

big-daddy

Quote from: yfz122 on April 25, 2008, 09:07:11 AM
That place looks awesome!!! I would walk it with that safety line hooked up.


OK.......... the step breaks and you're hanging from the safety line.  Now, who's going to get you down and how old is that safety line?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

sykolincoln

I would like to see some of those porkour nuts run through that! 
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Young Gun

I've played on jungle gyms that are scarier than that. 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

quadracer1992

I would seriously like to do that and im sure those safety lines are bolted pretty deep into that rock.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

big-daddy

Quote from: quadracer1992 on April 25, 2008, 08:41:08 PM
I would seriously like to do that and im sure those safety lines are bolted pretty deep into that rock.

do you real think so ?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

svtbolt04

The walkway has now gone many years without maintenance, and is in a highly deteriorated and dangerous state. It is one meter (3 ft) in width, and is over 700 feet (200 m) above the river. Nearly all of the path has no handrail. Some parts of the walkway have completely collapsed and have been replaced by a beam and a metallic wire on the wall. Many people have lost their lives on the walkway in recent years. After four people died in two accidents in 1999 and 2000, the local government closed the entrances. However, adventurous tourists still find their way into the walkway.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on April 25, 2008, 06:58:28 AM
Thats crazy......... I don't like heights, so I would have to change my underware few times.

  I had to change mine just watching the VID. ;D  LOL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com