Need help

Started by KD 428, April 24, 2008, 12:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Hey I was wondering what the total cost should be for my first race qs 9? I couldnt find any prices on the website.

Thanks
HONDA CRF450R

backinsaddle

ftr annual membership: $50 adult, $25 juvenile (under 12)
ama or atva membership: $39
entry fee: $50 adult/ $15 peewee
race day gate fee $10
transponder: $25
total:$174 adult $114 youth/peewee

backinsaddle

membership expires 6/30/08

spectech

They do not have it listed as a AMA OR ATVA race the last race.

You have to pay membership it will not expire tell 09 if done now.

Also the transponders can be rented for one race.

$50 membership
$50 race
$10 gate
$ ? not sure on rental.
07 YFZ'S
Ftr Vet. Quad #8


Spring Hill

KD 428

Ok thanks guys, I will buy a transponder, this will not be my only race!  ;D
HONDA CRF450R

slam1

Dont mean to be a wet blanket but dont forgett food, fuel and lodging in your estimate.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

If you join the FTR now your membership will be good until 06/2009.

Kenny did you get the video of Croom I sent you?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

$130 total for this race if it is your first time and your membership for FTR is good through June of 09. Your membership to FTR gives you access to all 4 series. Enduro, HS, QS, and MX.

Like Spectech said, QS#9 is not an AMA/ATVA sanctioned event so you don't have to join that, but I would so you can race the ones that are.
;)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

KD 428

Ok thanks alot everyone. Hope to see some of you out there  :)
HONDA CRF450R

Turboderf

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on April 24, 2008, 01:41:43 PM

Kenny did you get the video of Croom I sent you?
wheres my copy.... buddy O pal

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com