Go Danica!

Started by JackL, April 20, 2008, 08:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: FishaHallic on April 21, 2008, 01:15:04 PM
I'm sorry, I don't think she is that pretty.  Looks a little manly to me.

Is this more like it for ya Fish....ha ha ha ha !!!!  ;D


GrizzlyGator

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 20, 2008, 11:05:42 PM
  Sprint Cup? Thanks for clearing that up...I only went to get drunk and watch them crash. It's all considered car racing to me.
   I'm waiting for her career to dwindle and she'll be reduced to a Playboy spread!! Woohoo!!



FishaHallic

Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 24, 2008, 07:28:03 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on April 21, 2008, 01:15:04 PM
I'm sorry, I don't think she is that pretty.  Looks a little manly to me.

Is this more like it for ya Fish....ha ha ha ha !!!!  ;D



Ha Ha ;D

FishaHallic

Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 24, 2008, 07:31:22 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 20, 2008, 11:05:42 PM
  Sprint Cup? Thanks for clearing that up...I only went to get drunk and watch them crash. It's all considered car racing to me.
   I'm waiting for her career to dwindle and she'll be reduced to a Playboy spread!! Woohoo!!




I admit she does not look bad on this picture but still her face has a manly look to it to me.

1FasterBlaster

 Well, I'm in school for TV production, and with the proper lighting and some Boob filler, she'll be Demi for me!!LOL

quadracer1992

Quote from: FishaHallic on April 24, 2008, 11:41:50 AM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 24, 2008, 07:31:22 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 20, 2008, 11:05:42 PM
  Sprint Cup? Thanks for clearing that up...I only went to get drunk and watch them crash. It's all considered car racing to me.
   I'm waiting for her career to dwindle and she'll be reduced to a Playboy spread!! Woohoo!!




I admit she does not look bad on this picture but still her face has a manly look to it to me.
Yeah just imagine her with short hair i see what you mean.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 24, 2008, 06:48:28 PM
some Boob filler, !LOL

ROTFLMAO   <nanaparty> <nanaparty> 2:L 2:L :R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com