QS#9 Okeechobee LAST CHANCE!!

Started by mudnuri, April 14, 2008, 08:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Well, well, well. Do we have a little treat for you.  8)
Some of you know this property and some of you will soon enough.
It has a bit of everything, including some gator pits! And you run right down into and through them!! Or take the long, safe way around!
There are some TIGHT areas that have ways around if you are smart. There are areas that LOOK like you can go wide open, but I don't think that would be a good idea!! Can you say "Kicker?"
There is an area you can go either way around a pond to a double green on the other side.
Most all is new trail. For the most part, it is a fast 7-8 miles  :)
Please respect the cows on the way in.
No pit riding  >:(
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

predatorracer8

sweet brian, its gonna be fun. i hate those little humps out in the fields that want to kick you off, escpecially when you hit them 5th gear pinned.

jake

mudnuri

Jake, hopefully you'll be able to make it to the last race of the season. We will have hats and T-shirts. We ordered youth, ladies and large and a few XX large.
I would bring food as we could not find a vendor who could work this date.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TRX450R_Racer

Unless some unforeseen happens I will be there. Thanks for the heads up on the food Brian.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

duroc825

I wish I could make it, never raced down there yet. Gonna be fishin in the Keys with the wife. Maybe I could find a way to get lost and sneek up there if someone could haul my gear for me! Been a great season and can't wait until next year.

slam1

Hey Mike, Jon and I will haul your gear >:D we just cant gaurantee where it might end up :dunno.gif LOL. Honestly, we'll miss you at the next one Jon really enjoys racing with you. Oh I see you finally found the pics, cool. Good luck fishing and we'll see you at the banquet. 
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

I'm looking for that last race Brian !!!  men it would be intense in my class, it doesn't get any better then this !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

duroc825

Quote from: slam1 on April 21, 2008, 10:01:11 PM
Hey Mike, Jon and I will haul your gear >:D we just cant gaurantee where it might end up :dunno.gif LOL. Honestly, we'll miss you at the next one Jon really enjoys racing with you. Oh I see you finally found the pics, cool. Good luck fishing and we'll see you at the banquet. 

I wouldn't really call it racing with me it would be more like racing ahead of me once he gets past me at the starts!

KD 428

If all goes well this should be my first race!!!
HONDA CRF450R

slam1

Hey KD450 Cool, I've raced at this property before, if i'm not mistaken. It may have been on a bike at a hare scramble. From what I remember it was a nice piece of real estate with alot of off camber stuff. Should be a fun first race for you. Good luck and welcome to the addiction. :}}
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

PLEDGER#76

Mudnuri, Yes we will be there!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Willis, it will be nice to see you back arround the race scene !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

I'm with Luis! It will great to see those shades and that smile! 
I am going out there this weekend for some finishing touches, fishing and some hog hunting!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: mudnuri on April 25, 2008, 01:17:42 AM
I'm with Luis! It will great to see those shades and that smile! 
I am going out there this weekend for some finishing touches, fishing and some hog hunting!

Yea, I miss chasing his dust too.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com