Ocala Speedway - May 17th. Results Added Page 6!!

Started by fastrnrik, April 04, 2008, 08:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

There will be a race at the Ocala Speedway on May 17th. We will be running the car track- 3/8 mile.

Race times are:
Gates OPen @ 10 am
Practice @ 12pm
Racing Starts @ 2 pm

There will be quads, motorcycles, and possibly some micro sprints racing. There WILL be a knobby class. There will be no stock cars racing that night, and I will prep the track to make sure it's nice and smooth.

For anyone who has never been to the Ocala Speedway, it is, in my opinion, the nicest facility in Florida. Also, this track has a nice asphalt figure 8 section in its infield. In the upcoming months there will be a supermoto / TT race which will utilize the big track and the aspahlt infield with some TT sized jumps.


jayman

Tyler and I are in  :drive.gif

WoHOOO
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

YamahaBabe27

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOT MAY 31 THATS MY GRADUATION!!!! OTHERWISE i WILLLL BE THERE!!!
Paige

fastrnrik

No, it won't be May 31st. I have 14 hours of continuing education for my contractors license that weekend. woo - hoo. :'(

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 06, 2008, 05:49:04 PM
No, it won't be May 31st. I have 14 hours of continuing education for my contractors license that weekend. woo - hoo. :'(

  Ahh the dreadful CE requirements! Oh how I don't miss those anymore. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

Yes, a real treat. I have like 45 hours to do this year.  :'( I need a clone.

N-Tense Motorsports

Hopefully not Memorial weekend either, it my birthday weekend and we're going to Ginnie Springs!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devildog

Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on April 06, 2008, 07:58:46 PM
Hopefully not Memorial weekend either, it my birthday weekend and we're going to Ginnie Springs!

Yeah, please not Memorial weekend. I'm already pre entered at homestead that weekend!

550superquad

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 06, 2008, 06:13:25 PM
Yes, a real treat. I have like 45 hours to do this year.  :'( I need a clone.
hey brady do your hours online  8) 8) 8) :o like me ;) ;D
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

fastrnrik

Quote from: 550superquad on April 07, 2008, 11:06:34 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on April 06, 2008, 06:13:25 PM
Yes, a real treat. I have like 45 hours to do this year.  :'( I need a clone.
hey brady do your hours online  8) 8) 8) :o like me ;) ;D

I didn't know you could do that. I'll check that out.

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 07, 2008, 01:22:27 PM
Quote from: 550superquad on April 07, 2008, 11:06:34 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on April 06, 2008, 06:13:25 PM
Yes, a real treat. I have like 45 hours to do this year.  :'( I need a clone.
hey brady do your hours online  8) 8) 8) :o like me ;) ;D

I didn't know you could do that. I'll check that out.
I have tested out online the last 3 times, haven't sat in a CE classroom for probably 7 years. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

Damn! Where have I been? Those classes suck SOOOO bad to go to in person. They are never anything useful either. Plus, I always get stuck sitting next to the guy who wants to continously tell me how smart and important he is, how great his business is, blah, blah, blah. LOL
I've got to find me some online classes for sure.

fastrnrik

Got us a tenative race date. Order them little rear sprockets and get ready to go fast boys and girls. ;D

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 17, 2008, 08:15:18 PM
Got us a tenative race date. Order them little rear sprockets and get ready to go fast boys and girls. ;D
Sounds like a leg stretcher kind of race!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Bamaquad

Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Bamaquad

I have made the necessary plans to be at this one. Is this race at the new track? If so hold my spot for me. :P
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

fastrnrik

Your spot on that Rapturd is in the back behind 5 big bore 2 strokes. LOL (sorry, I couldn't resist... :-*)

No. The race is on the 3/8 mile car track. Are you bringing any of the other hillbillies down with ya?

HondaATC

I think I'm in for this one...give the ole 500 a bit of a chance to stretch its legs with the 15/36 gearing :)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Bamaquad

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 18, 2008, 11:03:43 PM
Your spot on that Rapturd is in the back behind 5 big bore 2 strokes. LOL (sorry, I couldn't resist... :-*)

No. The race is on the 3/8 mile car track. Are you bringing any of the other hillbillies down with ya?

You're asking for it. :box.gif :Fp

I doubt anybody else comes. :tsktsk.gif
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Orangecycle1

If all goes well our ATK should be in hand and we can get the set up sorted out, we will be there.
David
Hoosier Tire Dealer
1985 CR500 Framer
2008 ATK/Cannondale 450FT Quad
2008 ATK/cannondale 450FT Motorcycle
2002 Honda CRF450 DTX
Parts discounts to SDTA and SSQSA Members

BlasterBoy#92


bmd11

Could you give us an idea of what the fees will be?
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

hotshoe

looks liike you had a good motorcycle turnout at your last race. we are going to come check out the next one.

fastrnrik

Well, come on. Bring a bike or two.

Fees are:

Gate Fee- $10.00 per person
Racing, per class- $30.00 Open money classes will have a higher entry fee.
Loads of my stunning good looks and charming personality- $Free!


stgsali

Boy howdy, that is way out there! ;D
Good one though. Charming lol
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com