Need Osceola Maps

Started by gmiller0737, March 18, 2008, 01:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmiller0737

I need a copy of Osceola ATV Trail Maps, I have not been able to turn them up online and have not been able to catch some one at the ranger Station when I call

Sleazy_Rider78

The best map I could find.  Hope this helps.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/local-resources/images/maps/osc/osceola%20access.pdf

I got it from this website in case you want to check out some other maps.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/maps/
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

gmiller0737

Thanks I did get through to the Ranger Station they don't put the ATV trail maps online and wont mail them out unless I pay  almost $10, They did say that trails South of I-10 should have signs with a icon of a ATV, Anyone know how to get there? I guess I am going to send a check for the maps

Southern Outlaw

If you stop at the Olustee store (only one there) at the caution light US90 you can get a map there ...they have plenty...also good breakfast or lunch...Gizzards, chicken..corndogs...okra...tatter logs...corn fritters are great...tell'em the Southern Outlaw said to look'em up....
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

450rutmaker

I should be out there sat. hoping for a nice ride.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

mark38090

Did you ride? We rode sunday and it sucked, wife dislocated her knee, got a $550 ticket for being in a ditch and $175 ticket for no tag.
1985 Yamaha YTM200ERN (2)
1985 Honda ATC250SX
1984 Honda TRX200
1990 Suzuki LT230E

450rutmaker

we rode sat. it kinda suxed every time we could get on the gas we had to slam on the brakes for water holes.  I have never had anyone say anything about reg. stickers.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

mark38090

Those stickers are required anytime you take the bikes off of your own property acording to the rangers we talked to. $175 fine per bike.
1985 Yamaha YTM200ERN (2)
1985 Honda ATC250SX
1984 Honda TRX200
1990 Suzuki LT230E

Prairie Master

I rode there last sunday didn't see any other ATV's but I did see lots of water  ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

quick26

so i am guessing this place is not worth it?

Southern Outlaw

TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you


Southern Outlaw

Raptor...Trx450r...Foreman 500.....no problem...just stay close to the edge of the water if you incounter any
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you