Thundercross 4-16-05

Started by Exmx54, April 16, 2005, 07:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Looks like everyone had a blast. Wish I could of been there, trying to get everything taken care of with my back. Gotta go to the Chiropractor next week and I am trying to get the ok to ride the Tracks. Keeping my fingers crossed
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Exmx54

We all had a great time, awsome people that I'm glad I met.

dreth

QuoteLooks like everyone had a blast. Wish I could of been there, trying to get everything taken care of with my back. Gotta go to the Chiropractor next week and I am trying to get the ok to ride the Tracks. Keeping my fingers crossed

hope your ok my friend! we do miss you at the track. were planning another one so ill keep you informed

450R_Matt

I had such a great time I think I might skip the Dade City Flat track race and go out to Seminole.... ;D   not to mention the fact that I was about 3 hrs late gettin home. :P
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Picow18

#129
Yea i had a great time at thundercoss i might be hittin up seminole this weekend , to do it again.
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

dreth

i had so much fun im gonna quit my job and do it everyday :o

Exmx54

Dreth, maybe you should talk to the people buying thundercross, and talk em out of it, take out a huge loan, and buy it for atvflorida use, I'd supprt ya  ;D It's aggrevating that the developers have to choose THUNDERCROSS to develop on, middle of nowhere, they have to choose that one peice of land.  >:(

Hoosier Daddy

QuoteI had such a great time I think I might skip the Dade City Flat track race and go out to Seminole.... ;D   not to mention the fact that I was about 3 hrs late gettin home. :P



trator!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dreth

Quotetrator!!!


get back over in the racing scene Ware you belong ;D ;)

dreth

i am just reliving the moments ;)

Exmx54

Let's go the 30th dreth!!!