Holylands this sunday

Started by reticrich, April 17, 2008, 04:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reticrich

Whats up yall!!

Like to  get together with some more riders this sunday at the holyands. I have 3 bikes so far.

Rich
08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

ztgenesis

where is holylands at? I live in east orlando .
GiterDONE.........

reticrich

Palm beach and the Broward county line, US27. Dont think you want to drive from orlando to ride the Holylands

R
08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

JackL

I was thinking of Saturday, but it is twenty minutes away for me.

My thread is in where to ride.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Turk


Gonna be busy on saturday but may try to make it out on sunday for a few hours.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

reticrich

We should be there around 1030, 1100 sunday morning

R

08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

JOE3504x4

Im gonna be out there with a couple of buddies leme know if yould like to meet up, its always nice to have a group to ride with. my number is 754-264-4557
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

reticrich

We will be back out there sunday if anyone wants to ride..

Rich
08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

JOE3504x4

Just got my bike running from last week so you can count me in..........Same Time? Maybe this time we wont have to wait so long...."sorry"
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Turk


I will be out there this weekend.I'm going out on sunday most likley.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

reticrich

Joe and i will be at the crossover around 11am sunday. I will be driving a black f250 with a topper. Or just give me a call.  954 826 1801

hope to meet you

Rich
08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

rdm225

we will be there 11 am crossover

Kelli415

Quote from: reticrich on April 26, 2008, 02:33:05 PM
Joe and i will be at the crossover around 11am sunday. I will be driving a black f250 with a topper. Or just give me a call.  954 826 1801

hope to meet you

Rich


i live in cooper city.!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

reticrich

Where in Cooper city?.. If your close you can follow me and my wife out there.

R
08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

AintSkeered

Still pretty wet out there for long trail rides and sport bikes. Give it a week or two.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

reticrich

08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

Kelli415

Quote from: reticrich on April 26, 2008, 09:48:58 PM
Where in Cooper city?.. If your close you can follow me and my wife out there.

R

timberlakes'
its pretty small
where are you guys?

but i heard its' super wet. and i was told not to bring the raptor out there only half tracks& buggies
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Turk

 Went out there yesterday from 9:30 in the morning till about 1:30.It was pretty wet and soupy,met and rode with a couple of other guys.Pretty good ride exept that I tore my left outter CV boot again,more grinding needs to be done on the strut towers.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

reticrich

Yeh it was REAL bad out there. We rode about a mile south of the levy and it only took half hour to get out and 2 hrs to get back. 4 quads rode in only 2 rode out....

Kelli we live between Griffin and Stirling of of Flamingo... Next time your goin out give me a call. It was a little wet for the Raptor..
08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

Turk

#20
 I think I might of seen you guys when you were heading out off the levy,was trying to keep an eye out for you.I dont live to far from yall i'm at the end of orange drive off shotgun road.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

reticrich

Just give me a ring bro. Phone number is above. Not sure if im goin to mud fest, but we might do some kind of riddin sunday


Rich
08 Polaris Sportsman 800
6 inch Gorilla lift
30 mudlites

Turk

#22
 I'm going up there this saturday just for the day.Depending on how that goes and how tired I am and assuming the machine is still in one piece I may go out to HL on sunday.I have to tear into my front today and replce a torn CV boot and grind that strut tower a little more so it doesnt rub the boot.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

Kelli415

Quote from: reticrich on April 28, 2008, 02:27:09 PM
Yeh it was REAL bad out there. We rode about a mile south of the levy and it only took half hour to get out and 2 hrs to get back. 4 quads rode in only 2 rode out....

Kelli we live between Griffin and Stirling of of Flamingo... Next time your goin out give me a call. It was a little wet for the Raptor..

ohh. im right off griffin between pine island and 90th ave.
but yeah i didnt go. haha
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

JackL

Me and a few guys are going to ride out there Sunday. What time are you guys going?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.