Updated pics for the new TT track in Ocala.

Started by Quad32x, April 12, 2008, 06:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott270r

So who is coming to the Auburndale race this weekend? You know Derek is just itching to get his 500R Saber out of the kennel.... ;D
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

WJDTRI

I'll be there helping represent the two wheelers

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Bamaquad

Quote from: Fast66071 on April 15, 2008, 01:47:27 PM
Quote from: BirdDog on April 15, 2008, 07:50:00 AM
who's the slab of a man in the red shirt showin somone his iq  :o i hope he dosent race i would feel sorry for his quad  :(

Very cute. Why would you talk sh!t? The guy's out building us a track and you're gonna get on here and make cute comments. Don't be a p.ussy and talk sh!t behind a keyboard. Come on out and do it in person. I'll even drive you to the hospital when he's done with you so you can save the money on an ambulance ride. Fukkin smart azz
pr!ck.

 

I must have missed something, I thought we were just having fun. :'(
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Bamaquad

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 14, 2008, 06:33:27 PM
Quote from: Bamaquad on April 14, 2008, 06:03:14 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on April 13, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Quote from: Bamaquad on April 13, 2008, 10:45:29 PM
Be sure to reserve a parking spot for me when I come down. Looking good there guys. ;)

Alabama people have to park way out in the field......behind the Georgia people. ;D

My spot is going to be where you take the pictures with the checkerd flags. :P

What's the date on this race? I need to stretch it out as long as it doesn't interfear with my race dates up here.

LOL. Well come on and get some then!  'dem hillbillies up yonder may be skerred of that Raptor, but we ain't.
Don't wait for that new track to be done. We're racing in Ocala on the 3/8 mile next month. Bring that big bore Raptor down here and let it stretch its legs a little.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

fastrnrik

I'm still working on the date. Should have it in a day or two.

550superquad

Quote from: Bamaquad on April 15, 2008, 09:31:31 PM
Quote from: Fast66071 on April 15, 2008, 01:47:27 PM
Quote from: BirdDog on April 15, 2008, 07:50:00 AM
who's the slab of a man in the red shirt showin somone his iq  :o i hope he dosent race i would feel sorry for his quad  :(

Very cute. Why would you talk sh!t? The guy's out building us a track and you're gonna get on here and make cute comments. Don't be a p.ussy and talk sh!t behind a keyboard. Come on out and do it in person. I'll even drive you to the hospital when he's done with you so you can save the money on an ambulance ride. Fukkin smart azz
pr!ck.

 

I must have missed something, I thought we were just having fun. :'(
i missed it too  :dunno.gif  
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Scott270r

Quote from: Bamaquad on April 15, 2008, 09:31:31 PM
:'(

Hey Bama,

Saw a picture of your Raptor and I must say it looks very sharp. If it's as fast as it looks then you just might have a chance against Derek.... ;)

Are you gonna make Saturday's Auburndale race?  I hope we get a decent 30+ quad turnout. So load up and come on down.   8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Bamaquad

Quote from: Scott270r on April 16, 2008, 08:33:01 PM
Quote from: Bamaquad on April 15, 2008, 09:31:31 PM
:'(

Hey Bama,

Saw a picture of your Raptor and I must say it looks very sharp. If it's as fast as it looks then you just might have a chance against Derek.... ;)

Are you gonna make Saturday's Auburndale race?  I hope we get a decent 30+ quad turnout. So load up and come on down.   8)

I'm promoting our race series all this weekend at a place called Tannehill. If I wasn't doing this I would make it and skip Durhamtown next weekend. I'll eventually get down there though.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Bamaquad

Quote from: Bamaquad on April 17, 2008, 09:40:57 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on April 16, 2008, 08:33:01 PM
Quote from: Bamaquad on April 15, 2008, 09:31:31 PM
:'(

Hey Bama,

Saw a picture of your Raptor and I must say it looks very sharp. If it's as fast as it looks then you just might have a chance against Derek.... ;)

Are you gonna make Saturday's Auburndale race?  I hope we get a decent 30+ quad turnout. So load up and come on down.   8)





I'm promoting our race series all this weekend at a place called Tannehill. If I wasn't doing this I would make it and skip Durhamtown next weekend. I'll eventually get down there though.

Well Durhamtown has been scheduled for Memorial Day weekend so I will make the race on the 17th of May if you're date holds up.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com