Need info on Polaris 800x2?

Started by Gato, April 15, 2008, 06:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gato

I am looking to get an 800x2 and was wanting to know if any one here has had or has 1 and if any problems I should be looking for in this model? I also am thinking Honda Rincon since I have an 05 and it is trouble free since new and I ride that one pretty good
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Fox17


GrizzlyGator

just curious...but why not the Can-Am 800 max (2 seater??)...I have one with no problems...could tell you a lot more if needed.....???

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Gato

Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 16, 2008, 06:50:41 AM
just curious...but why not the Can-Am 800 max (2 seater??)...I have one with no problems...could tell you a lot more if needed.....???
Buddy of mine has one I like them but it is not to cofortable for the wifey I have taken it twice and she just donesn't feel comfortable but It is a great bike too but thanks
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Gato

Quote from: MudMan on April 16, 2008, 08:50:31 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on April 15, 2008, 11:03:55 PM
ride red.

what he said
as for this I already have the rincon but I am looking to get a 2 seater and only 3 manu make them ArticGato, Can-am and Polaris cause she dont like the rhino either where we ride my buddy with a rhino has to depend on people too many braches but I like them also You just don't win with women lol she likes the polaris but I have only 1 guy with 1 and it is older model that is why I ask but thanks for any input and the 1's given
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Gato

ttt come on I know someone here knows someone with this model
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

AmericanRobster

Well, Nice powerful machine, but the price tag isn't worth it for any ATV. Go with the Can-Am or the Arctic Cat like I got :Y
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com