Sponsor for Fishin Tean

Started by shirah86, April 14, 2008, 09:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirah86

Im lookin for some sponsors for me and my buddys fishing team to cover entry fees and whatever else will put your name anywhere and everywhere, "The Casterbaiters" we did our first redfish tournament and took ninth with a total of 9 pounds with two fish, it would have been better if the trolling motor wouldnt have taken a dump- Lemme Know thanks

digginfool

Me too, except I came in first in a bass tournament, which also included largest bass overall.  Any takers?  I figure if I can get you guys to cough up a years entry fees, I can buy that Triton I've always wanted.  (sorry, couldn't resist - actually, not sorry, just couldn't resist).     :}}
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

shirah86

come on man catchin bass are easier than catchin ladyfish

ScooterB

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Anoriginal

Quote from: digginfool on April 14, 2008, 09:55:05 PM
Me too, except I came in first in a bass tournament, which also included largest bass overall.  Any takers?  I figure if I can get you guys to cough up a years entry fees, I can buy that Triton I've always wanted.  (sorry, couldn't resist - actually, not sorry, just couldn't resist).     :}}

With the money you make, you should be able to afford that boat and sponsor Shirah.  :Clap.gif

digginfool

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 16, 2008, 04:30:18 PM
Quote from: digginfool on April 14, 2008, 09:55:05 PM
Me too, except I came in first in a bass tournament, which also included largest bass overall.  Any takers?  I figure if I can get you guys to cough up a years entry fees, I can buy that Triton I've always wanted.  (sorry, couldn't resist - actually, not sorry, just couldn't resist).     :}}

With the money you make, you should be able to afford that boat and sponsor Shirah.  :Clap.gif

I have the money but I also have a wife to answer to, not to mention the fact that I need another boat like I need a hole in my head.  Besides, there's only so much time in a week.  Between work, coaching baseball, taking kids to karate and dance, and messing with you boneheads, I have enough toys sitting around.   :(
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

cutngrs

well with all the  poeple on this site that fish i think we should have a little red and trout fishing  tournament    in fact ill be in the keys in july
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

AmericanRobster

I can't wait until my back gets better because I want to get out on my kayak and do some Snook fishin before the season closes. Good luck getting sponsors guys!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com