The Lucky Rabbit Run

Started by koh0001, April 16, 2008, 05:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koh0001

  Hey man , I Just wanted to say Thank You to all of the people that put this ride together!! I got to hang out all day play in the mudd and ride the night ride. I have to say that was the best time I've had in a long time!!! I just bought a 680 Rincon and I'm kinda new at the 4x4 thing but what a blast. we finished the 25 miles in just a little over 3hrs. Alittle bit of everything... trails, mud, water. we started at 8:31pm and finished at 11:37pm and I say we started in the first somewhere in the first 300 people. We stayed the night and I think people were still coming in at 4:30am wow!! I wish there were more for the utility's. I heard there were 4000 people and 1800 riders that sure is alot. maybe we could have a harescramble through the mud and trails. There's another one in Oct. See ya there!! ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com