Video that I made

Started by Ride1Rob, April 08, 2008, 02:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Guys, I did some editing today on some footage that I had of my son along with Ryan and Coby. What do you guys think of it? I'll have one of the big boys after this weekend so it'll surely be insane. It'll have the same song, but better and more exciting video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov1s7FePMME
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

sflarider

Great vid! I remember seeing the pics posted up, and the video is even better.

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ride1Rob

Yeah Kasper kicks on that song. The video quality suffered because I had to use my computer to make the vid again. I lost all my old files when my computer dumped on me about 3 weeks ago. I was just trying something and it worked out okay.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Rob great job on the video.


  You and little man need to come to a feature weekend and have some more fun. Plus we need to have someone video  ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Sixpack

Kick A$$ vid good choice of music. Where are you riding at? Sixpack
'01 Raptor-Torri race motor, major mods
'01 Warrior-HMF pipe, KN, Jetted
'97 Warrior-White Bros pipe, KN, jetted
'02 Breeze-begginer
'00 F-350 Dually, 7.3, 4" lift, 35" BFG's, DP Tuner

Ride1Rob

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on April 15, 2008, 09:26:42 PM
Rob great job on the video.


  You and little man need to come to a feature weekend and have some more fun. Plus we need to have someone video  ;)

Yeah, I wish it was closer then it wouldn't be as difficult. Did you see the new one that I made in the video section?

Quote from: Sixpack on April 17, 2008, 09:51:28 PM
Kick A$$ vid good choice of music. Where are you riding at? Sixpack

The place where they were riding was Mulberry MX.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!