My new ride for May 3 QS

Started by Mike99KFX, April 11, 2008, 08:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike99KFX

Can't wait to get back out there, it's been years, wish me luck!!!!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/KTM250XCF/MVC-001F.jpg

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudnuri

SWEET!
Here you go!
You are going to pee your pants when you see this course!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Nice looking quad, I feel like it's been years since I raced last time, can't wait for next race . . . one week ooooohhh yeeeaaahhh
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Mike99KFX

Thanks Brian, I can't freakin' wait!!!!

gearhead400

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on April 11, 2008, 05:54:35 PM
Nice looking quad, I feel like it's been years since I raced last time, can't wait for next race . . . one week ooooohhh yeeeaaahhh

tell me about it  :'(

Good luck, have fun!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

Thank's Kyle, I hope to see you soon out on the trails and the tracks !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

1FasterBlaster

  I saw one that looked just like this at the Motoplex!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com