RV Salvage Yard Question

Started by Devildog, April 08, 2008, 05:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devildog

Hi all. I'm trying to locate an RV salvage yard. I'm trying to convert the front half of a race trailer into a lounge/sleeping area on the cheap. I've tried to google them, but have'nt been able to hit paydirt.

Anyone have any info or suggestions.

Thanks
Shane

yunt2ride

#1
There is an RV salvage yard in High Springs. Here is the info.



BOB'S USED RV PARTS
RT 2  BOX 1145
High Springs, FL  32643
Phone: (386) 454 5733
Wide selection of used RV parts, we buy wrecked RVs

Another in Valrico


BRANDON AUTO SALVAGE
3159 State Road 60 E
Valrico, FL 33594
Phone: (800) 282-7462 or (813) 689-8131
All types of RV parts for all types of RV


Pinellas Park


Lairson Enterprises

10812 66 North, Pinnelas Park , FL 33782
(727) 541-1809

Surplus RV parts from appliances to running gear.




1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Devildog