LoneStar Sprocket guard- Installed!

Started by KD 428, April 07, 2008, 10:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Well I needed a new skid plate for my sprocket that would save me ground clearance and not be so heavy, so I did some research and saw some good reviews on the LSR racing sprocket guard. As of now I really like it and think it is a great accessory for the 450R for only 50 bucks!. It is also a easy install and even easy enough for a 15 year old to be able to install by himself in 20 minutes. So here are some step by step pics of me putting this thing on.


















HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

I might buy one... don't want to buy a swingarm skidplate going to lose even more ground clearence... give a review when you ride with it. How durable does it feel?
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Looks pretty cool, but with if you hit the chain from the other side?  :P

SlowJoeRacing

looks cool
i like the gt-thunder one better though
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Turboderf

iam using GT Thunders inter and outer sprocker guard and iam having no problem looks good

KD 428

Thanks guys, I really like it lol. The LSR sprocket guard is also supposedly steel instead of other ones that are aluminum. And Jesse, Im not sure lol. Well see how it does at croom this weekend!
HONDA CRF450R