Main Menu

CROOM

Started by bluesman, April 07, 2008, 01:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesman

Went to croom this weekend with my son ,Havent been in over a year.
Some  schmuck  stole my ramps from my trailer cant believe a fellow atver
would steal from their own????????

                                                                  BLUESMAN

94Hardbody4x4

Dude, trust nobody when your out in a place like that. I put mine under the tires of my truck so nobody can ever get them. Might want to try that with your next set. They wont break or anything.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

shogun323

Awe man that sucks. That is rediculous. Unfortunately there are jackholes everywhere. I put mine in the toolbox of my truck.

Where were you parked?
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Turboderf


svtbolt04

Quote from: shogun323 on April 07, 2008, 01:26:42 PM
Awe man that sucks. That is rediculous. Unfortunately there are jackholes everywhere. I put mine in the toolbox of my truck.

Where were you parked?


Thats a big tool box!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gearhead400

yikes! I leave mine setup so i dont have to pull the heavy suckers out after a full day of riding. Guess i wont be doing that anymore.

Sorry for your luck but scum is everywhere, unfortunatly.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

shogun323

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 07, 2008, 05:39:16 PM
Thats a big tool box!

Nah. Its standard size. Here's a pic of the ones I have. There individual so I stack 'em.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

bluesman

I was all the way down alittle past the heli pad on the right
I had a grey 99 silverado with quads on my trailer ds650/white 400 ltz/green kfx400
                                                               bluesman

slam1

Thats where we always park, never had any troubles. Sucks that Croom is getting to be the same as everywhere else. The honor is slipping away from the dirtbike and atv community. I do have to admit I have seen some idiots up there who I wouldn't put it by to steal . If they cant follow the simple rules, they more than likely dont follow many.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

Starbuc71

I learned like yourself.  I always bring a steel cable lock and run  them through my ramps and my tailgate hooks when I am at croom.  There are always low lifes wherever you ride these days.  I was out there Sunday, parked in the area right before the kids area.  When I got there, there was no one around me.  When I got back after riding a group of non english speaking scumbags parked all around my truck with the bigest piece of sh*% bikes and left no room for me to get the quad back in my truck or for my truck to get out.  I know they were eyeing my stuff.  It sucks everywhere.
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

FoxHondaRider

In the pit on Sunday I noticed someone left their black folding ramps there.  I have no use for them because I have my own wooden ramps and I would hate to steal from someone.  Tie downs, gas cans, ramps, hoses lol  they all get stolen.  My friends 5 gallon gas can just filled up and the oil mixed for his banshee fell out on the road before we got parked.  As soon as we got out he realized it fell out.  He went back down the road and when he comes back this was his statement "someone stole the gas can but at least they were decent enough to leave me my bungee cord that was holding the gas can on" lol
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Chevy1500z71

i ALWAYS park on top of mine, no mater where i go wheelin...

AmericanRobster

I have a trailer and I lock up the straps and whatever else I have inside my truck. I hate thieves!!!!!!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Andy9933

Ive had a gas can and straps stolen from croom buy the bathrooms in the back
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

RAD 450r

I left my camelback near the bathrooms by the hammocks one time for like 5 minutes, came back and it was gone.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

predatorracer8

never had a problem out there last time i left the easy-up, ramps, my shoes and probably some other stuff nothing has ever been stolen. although, one time i was there( this kinda bothered me) i was riding in the woods next to the sand pit and i guess i made a group of these guys on suzuki's mad because they dragged a log(almost a whole tree) and put it in my path(i was riding the same loop over and over again, practicing) and fortunately i came out of a different trail but then went back, saw it there. i know they knew i was going fast, so im guessing they were trying to get me to have a pretty nasty crash. i guess they dont relize people die from that immature bs, or atleast i hope they didnt, that would be sad if that was there intention.

jake

Andy9933

Quote from: predatorracer8 on April 09, 2008, 05:06:12 PM
never had a problem out there last time i left the easy-up, ramps, my shoes and probably some other stuff nothing has ever been stolen. although, one time i was there( this kinda bothered me) i was riding in the woods next to the sand pit and i guess i made a group of these guys on suzuki's mad because they dragged a log(almost a whole tree) and put it in my path(i was riding the same loop over and over again, practicing) and fortunately i came out of a different trail but then went back, saw it there. i know they knew i was going fast, so im guessing they were trying to get me to have a pretty nasty crash. i guess they dont relize people die from that immature bs, or atleast i hope they didnt, that would be sad if that was there intention.

jake

That would be hard to say if that was there intention,cause ive seen so many people that just dont pay attention out there.I see people crashing into each other almost every time I go there
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

predatorracer8

i dont know why else they would put a log in the middle of the trail but who knows.

jake

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com