Yamaha questions

Started by BillLBARN, December 14, 2003, 05:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillLBARN

Does anybody have any experiences with the Kodiak or Bruin.  Good or bad.  Thanks

                                 Bill

NDAWIND

Just picked up a bruin the other day.  I like it so far, but havent had a chance to ride it so far.  
Darrin

2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4 LE
2004 Yamaha Bruin 350 2x4

IhaveGasGas

did you get the 2wd or the 4x4?
GasGas Wild 450

NDAWIND

I got the 2x4.  I already have a Grizzly and find that I dont really ever have to use the 4x4 on it.  I got this bike for my girlfriend to ride and the price is very reasonable.  Handles much better than my griz too in my opinion.  The Griz has all the the things this one doesnt (fuel gage, clock, speedo, etc) so I really wasnt concerned with this one not having them.  If it was going to be my only bike I would probably get the 4x4 just to have it.  Hope that helps.
Darrin

2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4 LE
2004 Yamaha Bruin 350 2x4

BillLBARN

Thanks NDAWIND, I am re-thinking the whole 4x4 thing as I don't really think that I need a 4x4.  It just might be more stuff to break and spend money on.  I really don't like mud ridding anyway.  Thanks for your input.

                                           Bill

MX411

well the 2x4 is just as good as the 4x4 i also have a kawasaki 300 bayo and i broke the 4 wheel drive and it works just as good with out it but if u want to pull things make sure u get 4x4

racemanfl

I got both 04 kodiak and 04 bruin,been happy with both no problem yet   Jerry

Shotgun

We have an 03 kodiak, runs good. Only 2x4 though, have got stuck riding alone. I bought an 04 Suzuki Eiger 4x4 and put a winch on it. Nothing sucks worse that getting stuck by yourself with no way to get out, it always happens right when it's starting to get dark, and the you are screwed.

Redgrizzly660

I have a kodiak too, good and dependable bike. If I were you I would buy a 4X4. But  the ride is on the kodiak is like a tank.

Grizz

Shotgun

It does ride like a tank and vibrates, but has light steering and tons of power, reliable, and looks good. Good value for the money.

m0n5teR

spend  your money on a suzuki ;D
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

CamoPrairie

Take a look at the Kawasaki Praiire 360. I've had mine a year and it's been great.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com