New Mud Lites

Started by Moose, April 18, 2005, 02:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

Here are my new tires and wheels. Now i'm ready to test her out.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

big-daddy

Hi Moose. long time no see. I have 27" mud lites on my kodiak, there great tires. hope to see you at Rodman. we are riding the same area on staurday. you are welcome to come
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Lookin good Bruce. You going to Ocala this weekend?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Looking good moose. I have just the spot for ya. HEHE How deep do you want to go. Might better add a snorkel also.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Moose

Big-daddy & da_mtg_man,
 I have to work this weekend, but maybe I can work something out, we'll see. If I do, I'll meet you where we rode last time.

 Yunt, definately going to need a snorkle, will have to look at a few and see how they did the other foremans. Can't wait to give these tires a test, can you say Jasper ?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chuck_Norris

Looks real good Moose, Definatley looking forward to Jasper

Bigwilly

nice not bad !!!  that thing looks mean  [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


SWAMP_DONKEY

YES I AGREE WITH GIG WILLIE... LOOKS MEAN!!!

GREAT RIM AND TIRE COMBO!!!

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

MadMudder

Nice, you will love those tires
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Moose

Thanks all, now for a snorkle. It's next.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Moose

I just tried my new mud lites out today in a little mud hole on the power lines where I live. I tell you, I am impressed, they are so much better than stock. Like a new ride all together.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Moose

#16
Now I need to upgrade the suspension, it's on the way. Perfex suspension kit, all stainless steel, cain't wait till it's on. The tires helped with the ride some, but still needs some help.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen