Mulberry MX owner dies in tragic accident???

Started by Ride1Rob, April 04, 2008, 10:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Guys, I saw this today and was wondering WTF! Apparently he was working on the hydraulics of the frontend loader when it backed over him. Is this the owner? I know the gentleman was a very nice guy and he did all the track prepping and flagging as well. I just took my son out there this past weekend and he told me that he had bought his old business partner out and the track would be OFFICIALLY open again for business on wednesdays, saturdays, and sundays and gave me a flier indicating this. The report states that the accident occured on wednesday. Mr. Lionel brought MANY smiles to my sons face on that peewee track. Thankyou sir and RIP  :'( .

http://www.theledger.com/article/20080402/NEWS/804020551
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Able

That really sucks. I was planning a trip out there in a couple of weeks.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

out78

2008 ltr-450
2007 polaris outlaw 525
2005 polaris predator 500
2000 honda xr 100
1999 yamaha blaster

YFZ450-Tampa

Men that's sad very sad, he was a very cool guy, I went there two weeks ago, he was making some changes on the track and he looked very happy because like Rob said he finally bought the 100% of the MX park .

RIP
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

predatorracer8

when i first started riding, he was the first person to give me pointers and stuff. and if you didnt have gear he would let you se some of his used gear. really cool guy.

RTR_380/450R

He fought for a long time to get the track to be solely his own. He finally accomplished that and got approval from the city to start having races. He was working on the track to change it and make it better so that he could start having races and this happens.
All that hard work to accomplish what he did and then this.
The unfortunate part is that his son went to check on him because they were worried and could not get him on his cell.
His son is the one that found him.

My prayers to the family and especially the son. That cant be easy to see.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

greenmachine

#8
My kids have had some of the best times out there. My son, Ride1Rob's & Dreth's sons all became friends riding his kids track. I am at a loss for words.
He was a great guy & God Bless his family. May he R.I.P.
I can only hope his family keeps his dream alive.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com