Post up your Helmets!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, March 31, 2008, 08:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Demon_Boy250X~

No because all you keep cleaner than me seems to be your Helmet. And i don't care whether your Suzukis are cleaner than my 450R or the 400EX they dont compensate for how poorly kept those warriors are.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

1FasterBlaster

 I took my quad down to half the engine twice in one week!!

1FasterBlaster

  I took mine aprt twice in one week and it was still dirty!!

~Demon_Boy250X~

Lol... that stupid sticky track dust is stuck on my 450R right now. Its almost spotless. Just the edge of my gas tank, and my handlebars are all dirty still....
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

rb-86

these are the pics from when i first got the bike and helmet almost 2 years ago. needless to say the bike and helmet have a few more scratches on them lol. and a lift ;D and i'm rocking oakely crowbars now.



2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
26" ITP mudlite XTR's
ITP Black Delta rims
2500lb Mile Marker Winch
2inch Xtreme Products Lift Kit

1FasterBlaster

   I think I've seen you at Croom with the Coon tail.

FIVE-O

[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Turboderf


NYRAPTOR

Doin it!!!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 06, 2008, 12:05:13 AM
   I think I've seen you at Croom with the Coon tail.

I haven't been to Croom in a good 3 years. Took a break from it, it got kind of boring to me in a way. Need to head back out there though.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

1FasterBlaster

 It's been about a year and a half for me since I sold my 400. Hopefully within the next couple of months, I'll have a new one.
   My buddy Drew got a LTR 450 and has it modded out. He's been trying to get me to buy one and he'll even throw in some mods for me. My buddy Dave has one too, so I might. I have to see how I heal from my injuries.

KD 428

My HJC with Oakley crowbars on it....
HONDA CRF450R

1FasterBlaster

  I know HJC's are durable, but I find them kind of heavy. It looks clean, do you ride with it on?LOL

KD 428

yeah its a little on the heavy side, not too bad though.  I just cleaned it yesterday to find cow poo still on it from l cross! LOL
HONDA CRF450R

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster


Southern Outlaw

TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

1FasterBlaster

  Did you find that, or did you actually take the time to go to a playground and take it?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com