A MUST SEE

Started by mrbones, April 04, 2008, 11:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

This was emailed to me and I though I'd share it. Occupational hazards!

Florida Power & Light Working At Orlando Intern'l Airport
After seeing this I would definitely want hazardous duty pay!
Just another day at work in the beautiful Florida Sun!!! A Florida Power &Light crew putting in lines for an addition to the Orlando International Airport found the following in a culvert they were using...





The gator is/was 18' 2" long.
The rattlesnake roundup totaled 87.
FP&L shared these pictures.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Turboderf

No thanks iam keeping my job

mrbones

It's a 5 year old hoax? I've been duped! That gator is huge though. At least I wasn't Rick Rolled.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17

its cool pics. id hate to find a gator that big or find that many rattlers.

big-daddy

Quote from: Fox17 on April 04, 2008, 01:30:12 PM
its cool pics. id hate to find a gator that big or find that many rattlers.

not me..... I'll like to find that gator (full set of luggage) and all those rattlers ( hat bans and few set of boots) ;)  plus a nice BBQ 8)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Fox17

Quote from: big-daddy on April 04, 2008, 01:34:36 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on April 04, 2008, 01:30:12 PM
its cool pics. id hate to find a gator that big or find that many rattlers.

not me..... I'll like to find that gator (full set of luggage) and all those rattlers ( hat bans and few set of boots) ;)  plus a nice BBQ 8)

lol

JackL

I like this one.



He is suppose to be a 23′1″ alligator fom Florida in the hoax.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/wcgator.asp

This guy has a bunch of stories attached to him as well.










Although the truth is just fine: http://www.fws.gov/southeast/news/2004/r04-073.html
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com