Shooting at River Ranch?

Started by Anoriginal, March 25, 2008, 03:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddbuggy

It can happen anywhere it's sad that it had to happen at the Ranch but that's why you should practice safety. Saying stay away from River Ranch is a bit extreme I think!
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: AintSkeered on March 26, 2008, 01:30:58 AM
It can happen to you, so stay away from River Ranch!

Thats like saying someone died at croom on a 4-wheeler....BETTER STAY AWAY.  :(

logandzwon

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 26, 2008, 02:27:05 AM
Quote from: AintSkeered on March 26, 2008, 01:30:58 AM
It can happen to you, so stay away from River Ranch!

Thats like saying someone died at croom on a 4-wheeler....BETTER STAY AWAY.  :(

No, no, croom is fine, everyone go there, not River Ranch.

renmus

Please try to remember that this is about a life lost, not a petty argument.

Peeper

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 25, 2008, 09:04:34 PM
Quote from: FIRELT on March 25, 2008, 08:19:25 PM
I HAVE KNOW THE GENTLEMAN THAT WAS KILLED AND HIS FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME ,TALKED TO HE'S FATHER INLAW TODAY,HE TOLD ME RANDY WAS SITTING IN A BLIND ,IN A CHAIR,WHEN HE WAS SHOT,THERE WERE NO DECOYS OUT,THEY THINK MAYBE HE WAS CALLING TURKEYS WHEN HE WAS SHOT BUT NOT SURE.ALSO HE SAID THAT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN UP TO THREE SHOOT FIRED AND THAT UP TO TWO MAY HAVE HIT HIM.HE WAS HIT FROM THE SIDE WITH NUMBER 1 BUCK SHOT(TO BIG FOR TURKEY HUNTING),THIS IS A VERY CLOSE FAMILY AND IF YOU WILL PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Please tell the family that they are in my prayers. I think I can speak for everyone on this one.


Absolutely :'(

Islandbreeze07

May you rest in peace, Randy.
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

Mike99KFX

He was a great guy.  Our shops are a block away.  I'm very close to his family. I try to be there with them as much as possible.  Please pray for them. 
I know it was an accident, but why was someone shooting into a bush without seeing what was there, that is pure stupidity. 

big-daddy

Quote from: Mike99KFX on March 26, 2008, 05:08:31 PM
He was a great guy.  Our shops are a block away.  I'm very close to his family. I try to be there with them as much as possible.  Please pray for them. 
I know it was an accident, but why was someone shooting into a bush without seeing what was there, that is pure stupidity. 

I agree
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dj_pizzim

Quote from: Mike99KFX on March 26, 2008, 05:08:31 PM
He was a great guy.  Our shops are a block away.  I'm very close to his family. I try to be there with them as much as possible.  Please pray for them. 
I know it was an accident, but why was someone shooting into a bush without seeing what was there, that is pure stupidity. 

Its sad to hear but this happens more often then most people think. Im not talking about at the ranch but everywhere thats why i would go turkey hunting
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Keeter

Quote from: AintSkeered on March 26, 2008, 01:30:58 AM
It can happen to you, so stay away from River Ranch!

Yea, stay away.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

gtnwood

If what peeps on here are saying is true, my guess is charges should be forthcoming. Culpable Negligence at the very least, thats crazy imo.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Da_Mtg_Man

Has anyone heard anything more as far as what is happening to the shooter?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

 I understand there are no charges pending. I also heard thet he was not shooting from a truck and he was not using buck shot and that only one shot hit him??  I have never heard so many conflicting stories.. The Sad reality is none of them matter the result is very sad and we (family and I ) feel very sorry for the families of all involved.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gtnwood

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 30, 2008, 03:59:38 AM
I understand there are no charges pending. I also heard thet he was not shooting from a truck and he was not using buck shot and that only one shot hit him??  I have never heard so many conflicting stories.. The Sad reality is none of them matter the result is very sad and we (family and I ) feel very sorry for the families of all involved.
Well there should be
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: gtnwood on March 30, 2008, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 30, 2008, 03:59:38 AM
I understand there are no charges pending. I also heard thet he was not shooting from a truck and he was not using buck shot and that only one shot hit him??  I have never heard so many conflicting stories.. The Sad reality is none of them matter the result is very sad and we (family and I ) feel very sorry for the families of all involved.
Well there should be

There will probably be manslaughter brought up. JMO