Women Riding Rodman Dam

Started by qt314nfla, April 17, 2005, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Hey just checking to see how many of the women from the site would be doing Rodman Dam this weekend.  I'll be there Friday and staying at Ida's.  Hope to meet some of you finally.

Hollywood

Candice will be with me for the weekend staying at Ida's also.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Da_Mtg_Man

My wife can't make it so I'm going to see if my girlfriend wants to go.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

da_mtgs_boss

QuoteMy wife can't make it so I'm going to see if my girlfriend wants to go.  ;D

lol... I hope she's bringing her own quad because you aren't taking mine for her to ride... :D
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

ok, I'll tell her, Thanks for being so understanding hunny.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

nena

 I am still working on it.. my dad is here from OOT but I think he might be going to NY not sure yet but I am dying to go so we'll c
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

da_mtgs_boss

#6
Quoteok, I'll tell her, Thanks for being so understanding hunny.  ;D

Do you see what I have to put up with? [smiley=banghead.gif]

By the way this is the ladies lounge what are you doing posting in here anyway?
 [smiley=hotty2.gif] [smiley=hotty2.gif] [smiley=hotty2.gif] [smiley=hotty2.gif] [smiley=hotty2.gif] [smiley=hotty2.gif]
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

Ms.Mud

dad ,since when do you have a girlfriend? 8)
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotedad ,since when do you have a girlfriend? 8)

Oh, Um, I was talking about you sweetie.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

nena

[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

qt314nfla

ROTFLMAO [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

Chuck_Norris


girlieblazer

Polaris Razor

qt314nfla

I had a great time at Rodman.  Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet some of you.  Mrs. Nightbreed it was nice meeting you and Mike.  I'll look forward to next time.  Of course you guys might be seeing me sooner.  I'm gonna have to save up and get my bike to y'all for some upgrades.

LakeMaryKid

Hey MTG MAN, your girl friend was pretty hot, is she free this weekend?


 ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com