Took this hunting last week

Started by shogun323, March 29, 2008, 07:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

My buddy and I went hunting last week. Here is my trophy!!!!!








"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

EigerGuy

02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

Anoriginal

God that's funny.

Thanks for posting it!!!

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Da_Mtg_Man

That is some funny stuff right there.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

 Where did you shoot that thing, it's huge!!LOL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com