just bought one of these used

Started by Mudneck, March 28, 2008, 02:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

http://www.transferflow.com/toolbox_tanks_0.html

Any one have good bad experiences with them?Its the 50 gallon one.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

backinsaddle

i've heard good stuff about them...you should be happy

Thunderdually

I have a 65 gallon in bed tank that I bought with my 95 ford dually. never had any problem with it until a week ago. The sending unit went out. I called them to see if I could get one. They told me that they didn't carry them any more but that they would fix it for $140.00 plus shipping both ways. They said it would take a couple of weeks.

I'm trying to find one locally. If any one knows where I can get one let me know. I run diesel fuel
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SWAMP_DONKEY

 I have one in my Truck....LOVE IT!!!

Mudneck

Im getting ready to install it tomorrow. I just welded on 6" channel instead of mounting it to the bed. I need to raise it enough to get some drywall or plywood under.You never know when / if I will get another job and actually need the bed of the truck again.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Busta Nutt

I had one it was nothing but problems.

Chevy1500z71


SWAMP_DONKEY


Mine is a littlt different but the 15gal per min pump is the sh*t.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com