i need people opinions

Started by SlowJoeRacing, March 27, 2008, 08:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowJoeRacing

kelli wants to be on ff&j racing
should we let her on or no
she thinks she is faster then me
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Kelli415

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 27, 2008, 08:47:35 PM
kelli wants to be on ff&j racing
should we let her on or no
she thinks she is faster then me

i vote yes.
that girl kelli sounds like a badass!(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: Kelli415 on March 27, 2008, 08:48:50 PM
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 27, 2008, 08:47:35 PM
kelli wants to be on ff&j racing
should we let her on or no
she thinks she is faster then me

i vote yes.
that girl kelli sounds like a badass!(:

Come on man!!! Ofcourse when people here you have a girl on your team they might underestimate you guys? Then when she races and blows everyone away... your publicity will be WAY WAY WAY up there!!! and yeah I heard Kelli was a bad ass too lol.






Kelli there i am not mean anymore? lol.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Kelli415

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 27, 2008, 08:50:37 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 27, 2008, 08:48:50 PM
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 27, 2008, 08:47:35 PM
kelli wants to be on ff&j racing
should we let her on or no
she thinks she is faster then me

i vote yes.
that girl kelli sounds like a badass!(:

Come on man!!! Ofcourse when people here you have a girl on your team they might underestimate you guys? Then when she races and blows everyone away... your publicity will be WAY WAY WAY up there!!! and yeah I heard Kelli was a bad ass too lol.






Kelli there i am not mean anymore? lol.



hahaa.(:
aw i didnt even tell you to write that(:
I FEEL FAMOUS!(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

SlowJoeRacing

i have to talk it under the team
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

DANG FOLKS VOTE ME ON THE TEAM THEY HAVE A CUTE LOGO!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: Kelli415 on March 27, 2008, 09:00:11 PM
DANG FOLKS VOTE ME ON THE TEAM THEY HAVE A CUTE LOGO!

LOL? I should make a team. Well after i start racing ofcourse... hmm... nvm. lol it would only be me and jesse.... and my dad lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

TRX450R_Racer

We will have to have a team meeting to discuss this. She has one thing going for her ...........................................she's faster than Anthony................................DOOOOH!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

big-daddy

I vote YES!  let her ride and prove herself like any other person.



I believe in equal rights for women, just No b!tch for president. ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Kelli415

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 28, 2008, 09:31:06 AM
We will have to have a team meeting to discuss this. She has one thing going for her ...........................................she's faster than Anthony................................DOOOOH!!

aw thats so mean. anthony's my frienddd
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Quote from: big-daddy on March 28, 2008, 10:15:51 AM
I vote YES!  let her ride and prove herself like any other person.



I believe in equal rights for women, just No b!tch for president. ;D

(: nice. very nice.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com