see if this won't drive you crazy!!!

Started by GrizzlyGator, March 27, 2008, 08:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick16b

Damn you Can-AmGator!!!!  ;) I got up to level 12 my first try then I had to walk away and get some work done. I can see me returning to this again it's like that string game somebody posted awhile back where you had to untangle the lines, I racked my brain on that one to.  :ThumbsUp.gif

GrizzlyGator

Rick I know the feeling I tried the string game to got up to like level 18 or 19 just had to quit..... ;D

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Slick89

Its 3am and i dont know what level i'm on but i do know is i'm going to bed... ill cont. my journey tomorrow ;)
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

~Demon_Boy250X~

I played for like 10 minutes then quit. LOL don't want to get addicted to that lol.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Able

How high does it go in levels ? I got to 23 but haven't gotten passed it yet.

bignickwaite

im on i think 23 ive been playing it for a week now . i cant get past the one with 2 t's that spin with spikes and eletric its aggervating
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

snowmanzz13

23??!?! i'm stuck on 16, how do you beat that one?
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Able

Quote from: snowmanzz13 on April 02, 2008, 02:18:46 PM
23??!?! i'm stuck on 16, how do you beat that one?

Yeah that one sucks alright. You have to get the ball moving slowly to the left, then as soon as it drops off you spin left like crazy and get it to drop into the open slot way over by the hole. It just takes a several  tries to get the timing right.

Able


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com