Hows Holeylands?

Started by klutchbuster400, March 26, 2008, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

I really wanna go this sunday, but I dont want to put my mx quad through a crap load of mud. Is it decently dry enough for a sporty to make it a few miles out?

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: big-daddy on March 26, 2008, 09:44:07 PM
wet and deep

Thats what they said 2 weeks ago.... "sport bikes stay on the levy" i went a few miles in with my group of sporties.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

big-daddy

Bring a friend with a ute and a winch to pull you out.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

~Demon_Boy250X~

Always do  ;D. It sucks when he gets stuck and we go around him though :o.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

brett711

go towards the pump house where it is a little drier...off the crossover it is wet....along the trails there are some dry spots, but as soon as you hit the ruts and airboat trails, be careful.
2007 honda rancher

YELLOW RR

Klutch, what time are you guys gonna be there? I am going to the Indy 300 on saturday, and want to ride on sunday. Let me know.
2007 LTR450

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: YELLOW RR on March 27, 2008, 12:50:53 PM
Klutch, what time are you guys gonna be there? I am going to the Indy 300 on saturday, and want to ride on sunday. Let me know.

He is going with me and my dad we will most likely be there around 9:00-10:00 anywhere around that time. Will be in a Yellow Hummer H2, with 2 Hondas 1 400ex 1 450r, and then Jesse's Z400.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: YELLOW RR on March 27, 2008, 12:50:53 PM
Klutch, what time are you guys gonna be there? I am going to the Indy 300 on saturday, and want to ride on sunday. Let me know.
Like Damian said, around 10. Unless it rains today or tomorrow, I'll be there on my grey Z. Shoot me a PM if you're gonna go.

klutchbuster400

Alright guys, its saturday, sunny skies. Is holeylands nice and dry yet?

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 29, 2008, 01:55:52 PM
Alright guys, its saturday, sunny skies. Is holeylands nice and dry yet?

I think so. Then again i still thought the same thing on what Monday? Tuesday?
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com