SEMINOLE MOTOCROSS APRIL 23rd!!!

Started by Exmx54, April 18, 2005, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

Lets see how many people we can get to come out to seminole tribe motocross on Saturday, April 23rd! I will be there, along with a friend or two.

yfz450mx58

ill be there!!! and im gna bring my buddys, and my bro, tats a couple more quads right tere

o4250

Thats the day of the rodman ride so not to many people will show :-[


Im going the 30th

Exmx54

I'd go to rodman, but it's just too far away to have my parents drive, once I have my license I'll definetly meet you guys at all the rides.

arod

 we were headed out there this sat.. just to let you guys know the track has been changed. last time i went is was ROUGH. i got new suspension(which i have to get used to) now so i guess it won't be to bad.
alex yfz450
shane z400
keith 450r
nick ktm50
looking foward to riding with you guys. red f-250 w/white enclosed.

Exmx54

Yeah, I was out there two weeks ago, the quad track had like no jumps, and the bike track was very fun, good jumps. I don't mind it being rough, can't wait to ride with you either!

raptorboy954

im in if i get the parts in time. and il bring maybe two other quads.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

raptorboy954

no seminole for me  :-X  the bike wont be here till tuesday >:( hopefully next time

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Too bad raptorboy, I'll be there, 3 in total here.  A blaster, 400ex, and an enduro?  :)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Yep, and another guy that rides a bike.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

i know a girl from school that might be going with two 250's

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

lawn_man mx

whats  up  florida 400  we might make it  this weekend  just  got  the  new  houser +2s  got to dial them in  what a pain .   hopefully  will see you  guys.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

Sweet, hope to see you too, if you can't get them perfect, I'll give you a hand at the track.

zilla954

Arod, as soon as I get my zilla back in action, I'll be out there!
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

arod

you know the saying "just bring it",what you doing to it??

zilla954

Patching up a crack in the crank case and Looking for some suspension ;D
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

Toomey

Looks like I'll be out classed on the blaster!  :P ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

lawn_man mx

allright'   the quad is all set +2 are in time to air them out  ill see you guys there  ...................................
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

hey  1fast250  are you coming out  on sat
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54


Picow18

I'll be there if im not still sick  :P
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

raptorboy954

WEEEHEEEEEEEEEE.  ALL PACKED UP AND READY TO HEAD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com