I need reviews on 05 king quad 700 need to make decision soon

Started by birddog0219, March 27, 2008, 02:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birddog0219

I found an 05 king quad 700 In great shape for a good price, But I don't know much about suszukies. What problems they have had etc. I have been out of the game for a while and was a honda guy back when I did have an atv.  Thanks for any Help. 

Da_Mtg_Man

The 05's had a couple of recalls, I know one was for the reverse override but can't remember the other. I'm sure someone will chime in soon.
If these recalls have been taken care of hen you can't go wrong with the KQ. It is a great all around Ute and very dependable.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

raca65

Yes the first half of the 05's had problems second half or later models where fine i have one and it has 3000 plus miles still the orginal belt only thing i have done os front brakes and oil changes...


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com