can some one help me decide on a tire for my quad

Started by surfnskate98, April 04, 2005, 12:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2old2soon

I have an '05 Kaw Brute Force 750.  How would the Mud Lites do in deep sugar sand (in an orange grove for instance) on a machine as big as mine?  Looking for a jack of all trades...sand, mud, hard pack.  Any ideas?
'05 Kawasaki 4x4i camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Mudlites or 589's would be the jack of all trades.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

ONEslowEXer

#27
its ok man you can get the outlaws go 26" you wil have to try to get stuck... don't listen to these honda guys outlaws ride smooth  when you run them over 40mph, them hondas are strugling a 38 tops!   ::) sorry honda foreman owner im just pickin i lover red
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

YamahaWarrior350


NPRVinson

When I replace my stock tires I'm going with Mudlites

PaulyV500

If you are looking for an all terrain atv tire you need to look at ITP ATR'S. They are an all terrain radial and I have them on my brute force and love them.  I ride is soft suger sand alot and they are like night and day compared to stock tires.  They really do everything well. If you do decide to go with a mud tire than the only ones that are good for other conditions are the mud lites,  But I can tell you they don't ride like ATR'S.
all those vampires, 589, etc not only ride harsh but will eventually eat your driveshafts.
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

ucfneed2ride

Yeah I never realized how much heavier the 589s were than the Mud Lites. I have seen plenty of people turning the 589s pretty good though.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]