Bubbas Mud Ranch this weekend?

Started by 94Hardbody4x4, March 26, 2008, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94Hardbody4x4

Wondering if anyone else is going. I'll going with two friends and a Hurst on v-treads. BMR is in Auborndale right by Lakeland. I've never been before but I hear there is a big crowd that goes.

Let me know if your going, mabey I'll see you out there.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on March 26, 2008, 01:42:54 PM
Wondering if anyone else is going. I'll going with two friends and a Hurst on v-treads. BMR is in Auborndale right by Lakeland. I've never been before but I hear there is a big crowd that goes.

Let me know if your going, mabey I'll see you out there.

Is it only trucks or can ATV's go also??

MudMan

Can anyone provide any more information about this place ??  I am free this weekend to ride. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

561rincon

i dont think atv's can ride not sure check with him on chuckstrucks forum its usually a sat night thing not all weekend
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

CABLEGUY1

#4
Other than a special event weekend it's just locals running through the mud but you can park or back in with your truck whatever the case may be literally a few feet away from the pit. They have or used to have a pad for truck tug of wars.There is a spot out front where people ride atvs and play but it's pretty small.When they have an event it's pretty cool.I used to go several years back with a buddy of mine that had a orange 1970 split bumper camaro that had a 650 plus HP big block in it that he used to run in the NHRA circuit. He had the rear fender wells cut out and had a set of 38s and a set 42's that he would throw on depending on the class he entered.He also had a set of paddles that he would throw on for kicks.He was'nt allowed to use paddles in any of the races but they let him make a few passes with them for the crowd. He had long blond hair and was driving a two wheel drive  bright orange camaro that was spanking all of the local boys asses.Lets just say we were not very well recieved. He also ran at the Lakeland mud boggs.If you grew up in the area you probably seen us.Those were the days.

94Hardbody4x4

Well, I should be up there this weekend. I dont know if it's whole weekend but the guy I'm going with said he's staying the night so I was assuming it would be at the place.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com